★ Terrible Mistake ★

"Cause I know that we fall apart,,

"When nothing's new,,

As the morning sun filtered through the window, casting soft rays across the bedroom, Tom gently opened his eyes, staring down at Elhora,Her peaceful expression melted him.Her face devoid of any traces of fear or pain. It brought a small smile to his lips, his eyes tracing every curve of her features.
interrupted as the door knocked softly, He rose from the bed and walked over to the door.

"Good morning, sir," the staff said politely. "I brought some breakfast for you both." the employee added with a warm smile. Tom nodded,giving him space as the worker placed the breakfast tray on the table.
The worker took his trolley and shut the door behind him.

Tom turned towards Elhora, gently nudging her to wake up. "Elhora, morning. There's breakfast waiting," Tom murmured in a gentle voice. Sluggishly, she stirred awake. blinking groggily as she saw the tray of food laid out for them.

Her eyes met Tom's as she slowly sat up, He couldn't deny that the sight of just her pure existence was breathtaking, his heart fluttering at her warmth,catching himself blush a little.
Shaking himself out of the trance of thoughts,He gently laid his hand on the center of her back to give support.

He couldn't help but notice the way her body still ached, the remains of the trauma etched into every muscle and bone.
"Here let me help,"He grunted softly as he watched as she slowly, painfully, got up from the bed.
"T..Tom,"She held her mouth,pushing his hand away as she stumbled into the bathroom.

A wave of anxiety washed over him as He could hear the sounds of retching coming from inside the bathroom.
"Elhora?"He called out gently.
unsure of what he should do, he finally opened the bathroom door, walking inside noticing her huddled against the wall, tears streaming down her face as she wiped her mouth with a hand towel.

Tom gently knelt beside her, cupping her face in his hands, running a soft, comforting hand along her jawline. He could feel her hot tears staining his fingertips, "Hey," he whispered soothingly, "what happened?" She looked at him,With glossy eyes. his touch brung her some comfort.

"Elhora, what happened?" he repeated, trying to be patient. "Why are you feeling Ill?"She shook her head as more tears streamed down her face,"I Um,"
Her voice hitched,The realisation hit him.
it all made sense.His mind reeled with questions and fears,his gaze full of concern and empathy,staring down at her. "Are you..." He paused, struggling with the words. "Are you pregnant?" Tom finally managed to choke out, hoping against hope that she wouldn't confirm his suspicions. She took another deep breath, her gaze falling as her face turned pale.she shrugged as she continued to hold in any more incoming tears.

"Hey,We can figure this out Elh-"
Her eyes fell down onto the floor,"No Tom,"taking a shaky breath,as she looked at him once more.
"I Don't know if it's even yours."She whispered shamelessly as more tears flowed down her face uncontrollably.

He stood abruptly, clenching his fists in fury. "What the fuck do you mean?" He snapped, his voice echoing around the bathroom. He couldn't comprehend how she could even question who's kid is it,"It's not my brothers is it?"He barked.
She shook her head,"No,We were safe."She wiped away her tears avoiding eye contact.