★ Choices That You Pushed Her Into ★

"i figured it all to be love,,

"But this isn't lovely,,

Tom slammed the door of his room shut behind him, a mixture of anger and arousal coursing through his veins. He couldn't believe Bill was jealous over something as petty as Elhora.
"Fuck," Tom muttered to himself, kicking off his shoes.
"Tom?"She softly called out,"What happened?"She murmured.

Tom glanced up at the sound of Elhora's voice, his face devoid of emotion. "Nothing important," He replied coldly, climbing onto the bed and lying down on top of the covers.

"Don't lie to me Tom."Elhora snapped angrily, pulling herself into a sitting position with her legs crossed underneath her.

Tom rolled over onto his side, propping himself up on one elbow and staring directly into Elhora's eyes. "I just had an argument with my brother," He said finally. "It doesn't matter."
"It matters to me!" Elhora countered harshly. She hated when Tom shut her out like this,it only made her more determined to get closer to him.
"You don't need to worry about it," Tom snarled before facing the other way.

Elhora's words hung in the air between them for a moment before Tom shook his head and turned back towards her. "What do you want me to say?" He asked roughly, trying not to let his frustration show.
"I don't know," she replied honestly.
"I just hate when you shut me out like this."
Tom sighed heavily before moving closer to Elhora on the bed, his arm brushing against hers as he did so.
"Alright," He murmured after a few seconds of silence. "How do you feel?"

She hesitated for a moment, unsure of how much she should reveal. "It's just... sometimes I feel like we don't really talk," She admitted finally. "Like you only see me as some sort of toy or plaything."
A muscle in Tom's jaw twitched at her words,"I care about you," He insisted gruffly, looking away from her once again. "You know that."

"But I don't know that Tom,All you do is control me and shut me out."Her voice trailing off.

Tom stiffened at her words, a flash of anger crossing his face before he could suppress it. "You think I'm controlling you?" He demanded harshly, sitting up straight and glaring down at her.

Tom's eyes narrowed in disbelief.
"Tom-"she got cut off,
"That's bullshit," He snapped back, even though a small part of him knew she might be right. he couldn't bear the thought that control was all she thought of their marriage,He clearly had read her wrong.
"Get out," Tom growled after a moment more of tense silence. "I don't want to see you anymore."

"I never know whats going through that dull head of yours!"she yelled,Getting up grabbing her suitcase.

Her outburst only served to make him angrier. "You want honesty?" He retorted harshly, leaning forward until their faces were just inches apart. "I think you're an annoying little brat who doesn't know when she's well off."
"At least I don't use people!" Elhora shot back immediately, her own temper getting the better of her.
"No," Tom agreed coldly. "And that's exactly why you'll never be more than a pet to me."
Tears flooded her eyes,biting her lip to compress the tears.
She unzipped the suitcase and shoved her belongings in there.

a mixture of anger and regret playing across his features. He knew he'd overstepped this time, but he also couldn't seem to control himself around her lately. And now she was leaving,
"Just go."

With just a glare and without a word she stormed out,Shoving past Bill and Gustav in the hallway.

: .・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Tom didn't even glance up at Bill as he barged into the room, too wrapped up in his own thoughts to pay attention. He had a sinking feeling that things with Elhora were irreparably broken now.
"What do you want?" Tom grunted eventually, turning his head to glare at Bill where he stood by the door.
"Did you really just fucking say what did I want?!" Bill snapped back angrily. "You're the one who drove her away, dickhead."

He bristled at Bill's words, jumping to his feet and advancing on his twin brother.
"I didn't drive her away," He snarled, their faces just inches apart now. "She made her own choices."
"Choices that you pushed her into!" Bill shot back furiously, the anger between them reaching a boiling point. Their fists clenched as they stared each other down.
"Enough!" Gustav interrupted suddenly from where he stood in the doorway. His voice was cold and commanding,it broke through Tom and Bill's rage like ice water.
"Your a poor excuse of a older brother,A disappointment infact."Bill muttered storming off,Gustav shaking his head in dismay.
"You two are more trouble than you're worth," He muttered under his breath before turning back to Tom.
"What?" Tom snapped defensively, still bristling with anger towards Bill.
"Elhora isn't a game," Gustav said bluntly, meeting Tom's glare without flinching. "She's a person."

Tom felt a flash of guilt at Gustav's words, but it was quickly replaced by anger and frustration. "You don't understand," He said bitterly. "She's just...complicated."
"Complicated doesn't mean expendable," Gustav replied evenly, his gaze never wavering from Tom's face.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
"To have and to hassle,,
Thats the end of the twenty-third chapter.i hope you enjoyed it 💟