★ It'll Be Okay ★

"i figured it all to be love,,

"But this isn't lovely,,

He rushed out of the house with a bag full of  his belongings,He opened the car door and got inside slamming it.

Driving out on the street warily with rain pouring down excessively,He spotted Elhora on the side of the pavement.

Bill ignored the rain as he ran out to meet Elhora, his expression a mix of concern and anger.
"What are you doing?" He demanded roughly, glaring down at her suitcase.
"I'm leaving," She replied simply, looking up at him with wounded eyes. "Tom doesn't want me anymore."

He grabbed Elhora's hands gently,"Please Don't leave me."He begged
"We can go somewhere else away from them for a bit." His eyes looking into hers,Pleading

Elhora hesitated, torn between her anger at Tom and her safety of being with Bill. "Okay," She finally agreed after a moment's thought.
Bill nodded grimly before turning back towards his car. They didn't speak for the rest of the ride to the hotel.
both lost in their own thoughts about what had happened between them and Tom.

Elhora watched as Bill paid for the room in silence, her heart heavy with all that had happened between them.
Bill opened the door and gestured for Elhora to enter first, his face unreadable as he followed her inside. They both looked around at the expensive furnishings of their temporary stay, feeling an odd sense of comfort and relief.
"Do you want anything?" Bill asked finally, breaking the tense silence. "I can get us some food or drinks if you like."

"No,I'm just so tired."She wiped her eyes groggily,

He nodded in understanding and walked over to sit down beside her on the bed.
"It'll be okay," He said softly after a moment more of companionable silence. "We'll figure things out together."

"Thank you,"She smiled softly before embracing him.

Bill hesitated for only a moment before returning Elhora's hug, wrapping an arm around her shoulders to comfort her. "You're welcome," He murmured into her hair, wishing there was more he could do or say to make things better between them.
"I just...want my life back," She whispered brokenly after a few minutes, pulling away from the embrace with red-rimmed eyes.

Watching as Elhora dissolved into sobs,feeling helpless in the face of her grief. He wished he could take away all her pain and hurt.
"Hey," Bill said gently after a moment,
"I'm here for you."

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
"To have and to hassle,,
Thats the end of the twenty-fourth chapter.i hope you enjoyed it 💟