★ Tell Me How Much You Want This ★

"Give Me Tough Love,,

"Leave me with nothin',,

She looked up at his eyes then down at his lips before going in for a kiss.

He froze for a moment, surprised by Her sudden move. His heart raced in his chest as he hesitated before leaning into the kiss, their lips pressing together tenderly.
"Elhora," He murmured against her mouth, feeling her warmth spread through him like a drug. "We shouldn't..."
But he couldn't resist any longer,he deepened the kiss, losing himself in her softness and passion. As they explored each other's mouths with hungry tongues, Bill forgot about everything.

She pulled away suddenly,"Shit,"She rubbed her temple.
"i'm sorry i don't know what's up with me tonight."She groaned.

Her apology only served to fuel his desire for her, his eyes dark with lust and longing. "Don't be sorry," He breathed out between heavy pants, reaching up to cup her face gently in his hands.
"We both need this," Bill continued, leaning down to capture her lips once more in a fiery kiss that left them both breathless when he finally pulled away again. "Let me take care of you tonight Elhora."

Bill's words sent a shiver down Elhora's spine, goosebumps rising on her skin at the thought of giving herself over to him completely.
She nodded slowly, unable to speak past the lump in her throat.
"Come here," Bill murmured,his hold on her gentle yet possessive. He laid her down on the soft mattress before climbing in beside her, their bodies pressing together from chest to thigh.
"Close your eyes," Bill murmured against her ear, tracing slow patterns along her jawline with his thumbs as he waited for her compliance. "Just let go and trust me."

"What do you want me to do?"she whispered softly.

Bill's eyes darkened at her words, a predatory glint appearing in their depths. "Do exactly as I say," He breathed out against her ear, nipping lightly at the lobe before trailing his lips down to the sensitive spot behind her earlobe.
"Moan for me," Bill commanded softly, and She obliged with a small whimper of need that only seemed to fuel him further. His hand slid up underneath her shirt, tracing slow circles on her bare skin as he took control of their shared experience.
"Tell me how much you want this."

"Please Bill."She groaned out of desperation.
He pulled down her pants and lowered himself down between her legs.

Bill's mouth watered at the taste of Elhora on his tongue, the sweetness mixing with her unique scent to create a heady cocktail that left him reeling. He took one hand off her waist and slid it between them.
"Fuck," Bill murmured against her skin, thrusting two fingers inside her with one smooth motion as he felt her inner walls clench around them in response to his touch.

Bill's name left Elhora's lips in a throaty moan, her back arching off the bed as she was consumed by pleasure. He smiled against her skin before sliding his fingers in and out of her , setting up an irresistible rhythm that had them both gasping for air.
"That's it," Bill encouraged softly, kissing and nipping at every exposed inch of flesh he could reach.

Bill's mouth trailed down Elhora's body, leaving a trail of kisses and gentle bites in its wake. He paused for a moment at her breasts, teasing one nipple with his tongue before moving on to the other.
"So fucking beautiful," Bill murmured against her skin.

As Bill pulled away from Her body, he gave her a grin.
"Not yet," He breathed out. "I want to feel you around me."
He ripped open the condom and slipped it on,Positioning himself at her entrance
and pushing inside her in one smooth motion, filling her up completely as they both moaned out loudly. Bill began moving slowly within her, their hips meeting in a rhythm that was both sensual and primal.

Bill's rough words did nothing to deter Elhora from her inevitable climax, his every thrust pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she arched, moans escaping her throat unbidden.
"God," Bill rumbled, moving faster now as he met her increasing pace stroke for stroke.

Bill's eyes were heavy-lidded as he looked down at Elhora, his breathing ragged from their shared experience. He reached out and pulled her into a gentle embrace, their naked bodies pressed together in the afterglow of passion.
"You are truly amazing," Bill breathed out softly against her ear before capturing her lips once more in a tender kiss that held all the love and longing he felt for this woman.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
"To have and to hassle,,
Thats the end of the twenty-fifth chapter.i hope you enjoyed it 💟