★ Darkest Secrets ★

"And I'll clean your Wounds,,

        "Rinse them with saline,,

As someone grabbed him by the neck,Tom's eyes flashed in confusion.

He felt a phone up against his ear,"Did you get him?"The man questioned.

His heart skipped a beat as he heard Elhora's father on the other end of the line.
"Yes," Rome replied curtly,"I have him."

He couldn't believe what the fuck was happening right now.
Rome?Elhora's Dad?there was no doubt on what kind of twisted plans Rome might have up his sleeve now that he knew his darkest secrets.

"Look," Tom continued desperately trying to stall for time even though he could feel himself losing strength rapidly under Rome's relentless grip,
"Just let me go and We can talk Rich,Im sure we can work something out."

With every fiber of his being screaming at him not to give up yet, Tom braced himself mentally and physically for whatever was coming next,because if there was one thing he had learned throughout countless battles fought over these past few years, it was never to back down when faced with certain defeat.no matter how tempting it would be.

He finally spoke up,"Talk?You ruined my life!"He yelled through the phone.

Tom felt his blood run cold as he heard Elhora's father's words echoing loudly inside his head,It had seemed like that the ugly truth was about to be revealed at last,there was no telling what kind of chaos might unfold.

"Fuck,"He muttered under his breath.
He closed his eyes before recollecting himself.
He mustered up the courage before speaking up once again,"You Agreed to The Marriage Richard."He snarled seemingly confident.

"You did this to protect your daughter," he replied desperately, "you knew she would be safe with us." But deep down inside, he knew those words were nothing more than empty promises made in vain hope.

"Protect?"Richard Barked,"You fucking bastard,I know what you did!"He growled.

Silence filled the air,Tom closing his eyes He knew As soon as the truth was out,Everything Will be slipped away from his hands.

"You know I never willingly agreed to the marriage Tom,You-"

The glass shattered into a thousand pieces.

Tom's eyes widened in shock as he felt romes strong hands clamp down on his throat, cutting off his air supply.
He twisted and turned, trying desperately to loosen romes grip even just a little bit so that he could breathe again.

"What the fuck did you do to my phone!"Rome Yelled in fury.
It took every ounce of strength within him,
And so, with one last desperate surge of adrenaline pushing him forward,he managed to break free from romes grip just long enough to land a devastating punch straight into his jaw, sending him reeling backwards towards the nearest wall hard enough to leave behind nothing but a bloody imprint.
"Fuck."He panted to catch his breath.

"Tom,"Bill gasped,His face going pale.
Tom glanced around quickly to see Bill struggling under one of the mens grip.
He rushed his way over before the man stopped him,"You fucking ruined everything!"He snarled,Continuing to tighten his grip around Bill's throat.

"You fucking take a step closer and I'll shoot him right here."
Tom didn't listen to a word he said,He relentlessly charged at him causing the man's gun to fire at bill's shoulder.

"Tom!"Gustav called out,As he continued to throw punches at the unconscious man before he heard groaning.
He quickly looked around to find Bill's holding his arm as blood dripped onto the floor.

His Heart pounded frantically inside his chest, His mind raced with thoughts of anger and fear, his body felt numb as he watched the blood pool beneath Bill's form on the ground. This couldn't be happening,Not now.

With shaking hands he reached out towards Bill's still warm skin,pushing down on the wound To slow down the bleeding.

As Georg and Gustav's rushed over to help, he could feel the weight of their combined grief pressing down upon him like a thousand tons of lead.

"Please Bill."Tom held his hand tightly, closing his eyes tightly trying desperately to control himself from breaking down completely into an emotional wreck.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
"To have and to hassle,,
Thats the end of the fortieth chapter.Sorry for not updating idk how to write out fights like this hope it wasn't toooo bad💀,I'll post another chapter when i wake up.Hope you enjoyed it💟