★ Should i tell her the truth? ★

"I heard that you fell in love ,,

"Or near enough,,

Tom could feel adrenaline pumping through his veins as he raced towards open space, needing desperately to let out all this pent-up anger and frustration... And when he found a quiet isolated area outside, he Couldn't control the anger pulsing through his veins "Fuck!"He yelled in frustration as his back hit against the wall.

His heart hammered against his ribcage as pain coursed through him yet he had still managed to find release for momentary relief until Gustav finally had found him."Let it go,"He muttered softly"She's not worth it..."He kneeled down next to tom,Finding ways to console Him.Tom shook his head,"She fucking drives me crazy,"He rubbed his temple,cursing under his breath "I should've never-."He stopped,"You should've never what?"Gustav asked curiously.
"Don't worry about it."He muttered,staring into the concrete.as he tried,it was difficult to convince himself that this wasn't just part of a growing tumultuous relationship between two individuals or maybe he was just deluded and they can never really work out.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.

As tom walked up the stairs passing Motel Room's He was met with someone's presence.

As he looked up slowly to reveal Bill standing there looking at him worriedly,"Don't get involved,"He growled,"This isn't your problem."He stated aggressively.

He couldn't help but feel a twinge of deep guilt within himself for how things had escalated between him and Elhora . His fingers tracing the long scar across his chest between his skin and the thin fabric,"Tom,Can you stop shutting me out?"Bill furrowed his eyebrows piercing his eyes into his,Almost begging for His brother to be like how he was before."I just need some air,"He muttered avoiding eye contact before storming off.

Tom's mind was filled with nothing but thoughts of Elhora's as he took a walk. Despite her words and actions, there was still something undeniably captivating about her that kept drawing him closer time after time.

His eyes drifted up towards the sky unable to shake images of flashing memories - the way she looked at him when they first met... The feeling of her soft skin beneath his fingertips...The sound of her voice."She's going to drive me fucking insane."He groaned, stopping mid-stride as realization hit him hard like a punch."Should i tell her the truth?"He pondered,"Fuck no,She'll hate me forever."he sighed under his breath before continuing to pace his thoughts.He had finally ended up where their last event was,The cafe.That fucking worker still having a smug look on his face,"Fuck this."He snarled before walking in.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.

As Tom finally arrived back,His eyes had met Elhora's as she was fresh out of the shower.His eyes trailed slowly up and down her body, his heart pounding as he took in every detail. The way she moved was like a dance,each step fluid and graceful despite apparent lack effort on her part.

As his gaze finally met hers across room,there was no denying the heat burning between them. "Elhora," He murmured softly,As he took slow deliberate steps towards her until they stood mere inches apart."Please,I-" His words trailing off as Elhora stopped him,"I'm really tired right now,We'll talk tomorrow."pressing her fingers against his chest as she smiled subtly before looking at his bruised knuckles.
A spoken promise exchanged between them.

Tom felt his heart sink slightly as Elhora turning away from him,"Goodnight," He muttered roughly enough,climbing into bed himself unable to shake off the feeling of
Unsolved problems between them.

Despite protests otherwise though, he found it impossible to resist reaching out for her in the middle of the night,darkness enveloped them both once more. And when warmth filled the empty space beside him as she curled up against him tightly under sheets,his eyes had finally drifted shut contentedly.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
"To have and to hassle,,
Thats the end of the seventh chapter,sorry i haven't been updating it's been a shitty week🤞
i hope you enjoyed it 💟