★ I deserve some respect ★

"I'll be yours ,,

" And you'll be mine,,

Several hours later Tom woke up from pain,"Fuck,"He groaned.
Elhora woke up startled,"What's wrong?"

"I'm fine."He said as he grabbed onto his hip in pain,As Elhora went to reach over
She was suddenly interrupted.

The nurse had walked in,"Are you okay?"she asked slowly puckering up her lips and battering her eyelashes.
'What the fuck?'Elhora thought,'her lips are the fucking size of of her head.'
She death stared at the nurse,
"My body's just sore,"Tom squirmed,the nurse leaned over "I could help wash you up,You know so the hot water relieves your muscles."she batters her eyes dramatically again.
"Um no,"Elhora gently pushed her away,
"I can wash him up thanks,"She gives a fake smile.
"I mean it's really no pro-"Elhora cuts her off "You can go fuck someone else's husband,bye."
The nurses eyes glared over at hers before walking off,

"You're jealous, aren't you?"he narrowed his eyes at her,She scoffed "what no,Maybe the hospital should rethink if they want to hire prostitutes or nurses."She sinked back into her chair,"Plus i deserve some respect."She spat.

"And I'm the one who doesn't respect you?"He growled,his eyes narrowing at thought of how much he hated when she played this card against him.

"Tom,I'm sorry."She gently whispered,"come on you should shower."

no matter how much he tried resist or fight against it, With a sigh of resignation Tom finally gave into the pressure and allowed Elhora to help him take shower; Although this did not sit well within the depths of a cold hearted man.

"Come on,"she grunted, grabbing his clothes from the duffel bag as she helped him walk to the bathroom.

"I'm fucked."He groaned softly.

: .・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
"To have and to hassle,,
Thats the end of the Tenth chapter.
i hope you enjoyed it 💟