In the week Galaxy had known Sunrise, he had quickly realized that Sunrise HATED cursing of any kind, much less around a little kid. Galaxy said to the little kid "do NOT repeat what I just said in any form or uhhhhh, the police will come and uhh... take you" the kid stared in fear and Galaxy said "shh shh, the police will not come if you don't say it" the little girl said "oh! Okay! But won't you go to jail now?" Sunrise watched this curiously.

Galaxy could tell that Sunrise was very weary to let him into the daycare with little kids, rightfully so from how Galaxy made himself seem around him, and had been watching him like a hawk the entire time and had been expecting Galaxy to attack a child or something. Galaxy could tell he was surprised and curious about Galaxy's sudden change in behavior.

"No" Galaxy replied to the kid, "because I have earned the right to say it" the little girl said "ooooohhhh" Galaxy patted her head and scooped her up. Galaxy turned to Sunrise and said "what?" Sunrise stared silently at the scene rays twitching and pouted "why don't you treat me nice?!" because your a copy of someone I love very much.

"1: this is a little kid, 2: FazBear sucks" Galaxy replied carrying the little girl to the front counter, wondered why the heck a Roxanne picture was there for the fifth time this week, and set the kid down in one of the spinning chairs. Sunrise said "friend, no kids are allowed back there-!" Galaxy turned and put a thick finger up "shh, I'm just cleaning her face, also the parents are going to be so mad." Stupid FazBear. Galaxy grunted taking some disinfectant and some cotton balls. 

The little girl reached for the little tag on his collar and Galaxy gently pushed her hand away and asked "what's your name kiddo?" the little girl cheered "Olivia!" Galaxy's ears twitched "Olivia?" he said in a slightly irritated voice, but it was still soft. Sunrise was watching him very close, watching him like I was a crocodile or something and making sure I didn't snap and suddenly kill the child.

Galaxy was a little hurt by this fact.

He covered it up.

"Yeah!" Olivia cheered and Galaxy said softly "okay, now Olivia this will sting a little but I need you to be a big girl and stay still, can you do that?" Olivia looked nervous then and Galaxy grabbed a bandaid, the cut wasn't big but well, he wasn't risking infection considering how nasty this place is.

Best to get it cleaned up, he struggled to put the disinfectant on the cotton ball and the kid noticed this and asked "uhh... Mrs kitty?" Galaxy coughed at that and said "one, I'm a boy. Two, my name Is Galaxy" Olivia gasped "oh! Sorry!" Galaxy grunted "it's fine kid" and Olivia asked "what happened to your claws...?" Galaxy stiffened having sudden flashbacks of the experience.

The pain.

The suffering. 

The pulling.

He shook his head pushing it back.

"I- uh- don't worry about it kid-" Galaxy said voice a little shaky, he missed his claws so much... but he still didn't regret protecting Sun. Galaxy said quickly before the kid could ask questions "okay, I need you to sit still, this will sting but be a big girl and maybe Sunrise will give you sundrop!" the kids eyes gleamed at the idea of the caramel treat. 

That's right, they are still drugging kids and getting away with it somehow.

It was kinda genius on FazBears part in a very twisted way, give the kids a lot of sugar, make them wild and make the daycare attendants deal with it, give them sugar crash, then top it all off with a moondrop, a ridiculously large dose of melatonin that was way to much for a grown man and yet they shove it in a candy in give it to kids.

Galaxy was so concerned from the amount of melatonin, Moonrise often told him that kids who come here and have the Moondrop often struggle with sleep after which makes Galaxy worry about some shady addictive chemical that isn't melatonin.