Chapter 9

Random art I made (not this Lunar's design, this Lunar has gray hair and such such, this is another au)

Sun is handing the kids out to their parents with BloodMoon wrapped around his neck when BloodMoon asked innocently "why are you handing those kids out to those people?" "Yeah! It seems a little... strange" Sun sighs and waves good bye to the two little girls as their father took them away.

"That is their father" Sun said and BloodLust asked "father???" Sun yawns tired "yeah, a guardian to the child, they protect and guild the child through life and protect them and care for them" that was the best they could explain, he really didn't know how to explain this, Sun cleans some barrels relieved that there were no kids left, scrubbing them hard. But he stopped and stiffened when the twins said "wait, so you're our father?" Sun is caught off guard from this.

"Umm, no um, just um, no more like I'm babysitting you" Sun stammered, the twins grinned "you're our father now!" oh god "u-um, no I'm not shush" Sun said and Lunar wheezed in the background, Sun tried to convince them that he was not their dad, but they were set on it. They were dead set on it.

Sun says pleadingly "listen, I am not your dad-" the twins point at Sun "dad! :D" they were so adorable Sun melted, but he quickly snapped out of it "no, no not dad-" The BloodMoon twins yelled again pointing at Sun  "dad! :D" Sun can't believe this is happening, he is so embarrassed.

The twins grin happily seeming happy to call Sun dad, Sun's rays were tilted back in an embarrassed manner, "listen here, I am not your dad-" "you act like our dad!" oh gosh, as if things could not get any worse Lunar yelled "yeah and you give dad energy!" Sun turned "Lunar stay out of this!"

Lunar snickered and cleans the barrel, Sun sighed and said to the twins "listen, I am not your dad, I am only watching you to make sure you don't get into trouble-" Sun is cut off by the BloodMoon saying "you feel like a guardian to us, and you protect us, you play with us, you care about us and you guild us!" points finger at Sun. Frick, they are using my definition against me!

Lunar wheezes still and Sun grumbles, "listen you two, I am not your dad, I just watch you-" BloodLust says "I'm still calling you dad" Sun groans, Moon is gonna get such a laugh out of this...  he's gonna tease me so much... I'll never hear the end of it. Sun says "please don't-" BloodMoon interrupted "dad can we eat a rock?" Sun groans, so this is my life now? Great just great.

"No, you can't eat a rock" Sun said and saw BloodMoon open his mouth and said "no butterflies either" the twins pout "aww, but it's so colorful, I wanna know what it tastes like" Sun says "no you don't, now shh" he goes back to cleaning and Lunar stops wheezing finally.

Sun tries to focus on cleaning the barrel and not on the embarrassing event that just happened but it was not working cause the twins were chatting about how good of a dad he was, it was adorable and embarrassing, he is not their dad but they don't understand that!

Sun scrubs harder and the twins chatter louder, "yeah! He's great! He's so fun!" "I wanna eat a butterfly" "maybe we can soon brother!" "I wanna draw him!" "yeah!" the conversations goes on and on, they are dead set on the idea that Sun is their dad and their really is no way for Sun to get them to stop believing that.

Heck, they could have the entire time thought he was their dad before even knowing what it meant. Sun is starting to realize that those two followed him around like a bunch of chaotic ducklings and get sad when he's gone for like five minutes, he's also beginning to realize the fact that he was the first person the twins saw after he hit their head with a frying pan and caused all of this.

Not to mention that they trust him like a lot, enough to fall asleep on his lap or around his neck, they seem to really depend on him to... oh god... the realization sunk in slowly as Sun froze his cleaning, the twins chattering fading into the background as he realized this.