Yoongi greeted him softly but Jimin refused to look up from his fruit.

"So hyung, you changed your password did you?" Jimin asked woodenly.

I glanced over and saw Yoongi grinning mischievously. "Figured that out, huh?"

I speared a piece of melon with my fork and plopped it into my mouth as I watched the exchange between them.

"It seems so. I guess you've abandoned me now."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Can you be any more dramatic? I had to change it so none of you pabo's would come strolling in here whenever you pleased."

Jimin only sniffed.

"I'm not going to forget your birthday Jiminie. Just because I changed the code doesn't mean I'll forget."

"The key used to be Jimin's birthday?" I asked, amused.

"Yes. And he changed it. He doesn't love me anymore Sabrina!" Jimin cried dramatically.

I laughed and patted his hand.

"Oh no, my poor Chim Chim! I'll never abandon you. My phone password just so happens to be your birthday," I told him while side-eyeing Yoongi.

The latter just rolled his eyes as Jimin beamed at me.

"Omo, my sweet Sabrina! I just want to put you in my pocket and steal you away from Yoongi hyung."

"Watch it," Yoongi growled softly.

I tried to hide my smile as Jimin chuckled and held his hands up in surrender. "Don't worry, I'd never steal away your beautiful soulmate...at least not permanently. But I am snatching her away for today!"

Jimin grinned mischievously as he turned to look at me, "Get dressed lovely, we're going shopping!"

I couldn't contain my gasp of excitement and I beamed at him.

"Oh my god! I can't wait!" I squealed.

Both men smiled at me, but Yoongi's expression looked a bit more satisfied and I was immediately suspicious of him. I hadn't forgotten that he still hadn't told me what he was planning for tonight. He had come into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth that morning and told me that we were having a special date night. But before I could question him, he turned and left me babbling mindlessly through a mouthful of toothpaste.

No matter how much I needled him, he gave me nothing. Then suddenly Jimin was taking me shopping? It was all just very suspicious. I narrowed my eyes at Yoongi as I pushed back from the table.

"I'm on to you Min Yoongi," I said, pointing my finger at him.

He smirked.

"Sure you are aein. Go get dressed and then have fun with Jimin. I'm going to finish up a few things at the office and I'll meet you back here at 7:00 sharp."

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't help but smile. My Yoongi was turning out to be a closet romantic.

I dressed quickly in a pale blue sundress and strappy sandals before joining Jimin in the foyer.

He beamed at me as I approached him. "Well, well. Aren't you pretty? Happiness really looks good on you."

I blushed and swatted his arm playfully. "Stop it."

We giggled together as we made our way downstairs and into the parking garage where security was waiting in front of a black suv. As we traveled through the city, we alternated between talking, laughing, and singing along to Jimin's hot girl playlist.