The Beginning and the End of Love 【2】

The Beginning and the End of Destiny (2)

  "You can hold the ceremony on a chosen day. You don't have to wait for the training Qi to enter the body."

  Because Bai Luo is now a mortal body and cannot bear the cold air of Xuening Mountain, he still lives as an outer disciple. at.

  The main peak is where the leader is, and the other peak owners are all elders. Only the respective peak masters and direct disciples can enter the core area.

  Bai Luo felt that there were many people peeking at him secretly. Some disciples pretended to be doing other things, but were actually watching him secretly.

  "Is he the disciple that Elder Xuanqing wants to accept? There is nothing out of the ordinary." "

  He has completely passed the Wentian Road and reached the top."

  "Elder Xuanqing has never accepted a disciple. He is really lucky. "

  It is said that Elder Xuanqing picked him up from the mortal world. He is a little beggar."

  The other one obviously grew up in the sect and asked curiously: "What is a beggar?"

  "Oh, he is just begging for food. No." If someone wants a child, he will go around begging for food from others with a broken bowl."

  "Why do you have to beg for food yourself? Just let the followers beg for food." His parents are both immortal cultivators, and he has been surrounded by countless followers since he was a child. I don't understand that I have to ask for food myself.

  ...

  Xuanqing left him an introductory mental method. After Bai Luo finished his homework, he found a secluded place and ignored the comments that followed. Follow the instructions, sit and meditate, imagine that the spiritual energy is like water, moving along the meridians, and finally returning to the Dantian.

  I don't know if it was his illusion, but Bai Luo felt as if he was in a hot spring. The pores all over his body were stretched, the whole body was covered with mist, and warm currents circulated through his body.

  On the day of the ceremony, the deacon saw Bai Luo and was surprised to find that Bai Luo had already practiced Qi into his body.

  The leader was also stunned when he saw it, and looked at Xuan Qing, "Did he take less time than you did originally? Where did you get the seedlings from?"

  Xuan Qing's eyes showed no surprise at all, "What's your name?"

  "Bai Luo."

  "My name is Xuanqing. From today on, I am your master."

  "Disciple Bai Luo pays homage to master."

  Xuanqing, the real person, does not like noisy. Snow Ning Peak is not as lively as other mountains, and the inner gate Disciples plus outer disciples and followers live among them. Xuan Qing is the only one on the upper and middle levels above Xue Ning, and there are deacons who take care of affairs only on the lower levels.

  Considering that Bai Luo has not yet been rehabilitated and has no one to take care of him, if Xuan Qing goes into seclusion, Bai Luo will most likely starve to death. The leader then arranged for Bai Luo to enter the main peak and follow the inner disciples to practice the basic skills.

  Xuanqing gave Bai Luo a storage bag, "You haven't established your foundation yet, so you can't use the storage ring. There are skills and elixirs in the storage bag. But your current level doesn't need to rely on external objects such as elixirs. Ask The Heavenly Path is meant to temper the mind and body. Your meridians and sea of ​​consciousness are now wider than others, and you will be able to hold more spiritual energy during cultivation." It was rare for Xuan Qing to speak for such a long time, and Bai