Rebirth and Imitation 【6】

Rebirth Imitation (6)

  "Bai Luo, why don't we go to the hospital to visit Lin Yehan after work today?"

  "Okay." Lin Yeluo doesn't like Lin Yehan, so why would she take the initiative to visit him? I asked him to leave the first few times, and I really didn't want him to accompany Lin Yehan in the hospital.

  After get off work, Lin Yelo took Bai Luo and bought some nutritional supplements and fruits. Bai Luo was wondering, was Lin Yelo a little unusual today? He intuitively believed that Lin Yeluo was not that friendly to Lin Yehan.

  The two of them were carrying things. As soon as Bai Luo opened the door, he found that someone was already in the ward. The man with his back to the door was holding a bowl and feeding Lin Yehan rice.

  As soon as Lin Yehan saw him, his frown relaxed and he raised a smile, "Bai Luo, you're here." Bai Luo walked in with things and found that the table was full of things and there

  was no place to put them.

  "It seems we are late. Someone has already come to see you. Is this your friend?" Lin Yeluo asked as he put the things on the ground.

  There was no place to sit. Someone was already sitting next to the bed, and the two of them were standing nearby.

  "This is Bai Yuchen."

  Bai Yuchen looked at Bai Luo, lowered his head and called out, "Brother."

  Lin Yeluo looked surprised, "Your brother? Why have I never heard of you talking about it?"

  Bai Yuchen nodded when he heard this. Low.

  "I lost my way when I was a child and found it some time ago."

  "Really? I didn't expect such a thing to happen." Lin Yeluo looked at the two of them and said teasingly: "Bai Luo, you and your brother are indeed very similar. "

  Lin Yehan's heart suddenly felt. He always felt that Lin Yeluo had bad intentions, but he couldn't find anything wrong for the moment.

  "This world is so small. I never thought that Lin Yehan and your brother knew each other." "Lin Yehan and I

  grew up in an orphanage."

  Lin Yeluo suddenly realized, "No wonder, Lin Yehan was also It's only been a few years since we met the Lin family. It seems like you must have a good relationship. We've been friends since childhood. I asked how someone who was hit by a car and was hospitalized could still be so talkative and didn't cause trouble. It seems that we have benefited from Bai Yuchen's influence. Aiwujiwu "Yes." Lin

  Yehan frowned, "What do you mean?"

  "The patient needs to rest more. There are too many people in this room. Since you have friends to accompany you, Bai Luo and I will go back first. It's time to have dinner."

  Lin Ye He was so angry that he just wanted Bai Luo to be here with him. What was going on with Lin Yeluo? His words made him so angry. He still said "we" in his words, and he couldn't wait to drag Bai Luo away. He is obviously Bai Luo's boyfriend.

  "You guys go back and rest first. I'll stay with him for a while." Maybe he understood what was going on.

  Lin Yehan smiled brightly when he heard Bai Luo's words, and asked Bai Yuchen, "How did you get here?" Bai Yuchen

  shrank his shoulders at the side, "Take the bus."

  "At this time, there are no buses anymore, just in time, Lin Ye Luo drove here and can give you a ride."