Star Hero 【2】

Star Hero (2)
  Linchenfeng saw Sun Zeyu sitting next to him who was a little confused. He asked casually and walked up to Bai Luo and sat on the seat next to Bai Luo, "Let me bring you something." It's a gift, do you like it?"

  It's a very strange gadget, Bai Luo can't figure out how to use it. Linchenfeng took it from Bai Luo's hand, played with it, and said: "I've been to other galaxies these days, and this is unique there, so I wanted to bring it to you to play with. Put this in the soil, You only need to water a little bit every day, and it will bloom, and the flowers that bloom are different every day. The colors will also change according to the mood of the owner."

  The consequence of too advanced technology is that the number of plants has decreased sharply, and it is rare to see natural flowers. Plants and even land have become precious things, and some plant decorations on the roadside are holographic projections.

  Bai Luo was very interested in what he had in his hands and couldn't wait to go home and plant it to try.

  Linchenfeng told some interesting things on the way, as well as the special habits and rules of the local galaxy. Linchenfeng's language was humorous and his words were fascinating. Bailuo listened attentively.

  From now on, with Lin Chenfeng on the road, he was finally no longer silent all the way. Bai Luo would always be amused by Lin Chenfeng's funny stories.

  This morning, Bai Luo felt groggy and weak when he got up. He went to the bathroom. After rinsing his mouth, when he raised his head, he felt a spinning sensation, and then he lost consciousness.

  When Bai Luo opened his eyes again, he found himself lying next to the bathroom mirror. He was still a little dazed for a moment. He didn't know when and where he was now, and his previous memory was also blank. It took him a while to regain consciousness. He was Passed out? Bai Luo thought drowsily, and saw the bathroom door being pushed open, and the panic expression on Jun Limo's face.

  Before Bai Luo could say anything, Jun Limo ran over and picked up Bai Luo.

  Bai Luo wanted to refuse to be hugged by the princess, but Jun Limo's arms were shaking. He carried Bai Luo to the bed, contacted the family doctor, and turned on the medical robot to check Bai Luo's body.

  Males have low immunity and weak recovery. They are not as good as females and are prone to illness. Although medical science is very advanced, it cannot change the male's naturally weak constitution.

  The robot quickly found out the cause of the disease. He suffered from wind and cold, and the healthy energy was insufficient. The evil energy invaded the body and entered the spleen and lungs. The family doctor also arrived quickly and came to the same conclusion, just take the medicine and rest more.

  "I'm fine. You can go to the academy quickly."

  Jun Limo put the bowl on the table and packed his things, "I've already asked for leave."

  When Bai Luo fell, his arm hit the pool and there was a bruise on his arm. It was a big piece. Jun Limo took the ointment and rubbed it carefully, as if he was rubbing some peerless treasure.

  Bai Luo was made uncomfortable by Jun Limo's solemn attitude, "It's not a big deal, it doesn't hurt, don't worry about it." After saying that, he wanted to pull his arm back, but Bai Luo's body was soft and weak, without twitching, and he was embarrassed. Not wanting to lose face again, he left Jun Limo alone. Jun Limo applied the ointment, put Bai Luo's hand into the quilt, and tucked the corners of the quilt.

  After Bai Luo drank the medicine, he fell into a deep sleep. In a daze, he felt Jun Limo put an ice pack on his forehead and measured his temperature. Jun Limo stayed by Bai Luo's bed, always paying attention to Bai Luo's physical data.