Picking up the male god 【2】

Picking up the Male God (2)

  It was dark and small. This was the first impression I had on Bai Luo. It's very old, there's not even a sofa, there's just a table and chairs in the living room.

  Zheng Ze put Bai Luo on the chair and was busy heating the hot water with a kettle. He said to Bai Luo: "Mr. Bai, wait a moment. I'll go down and get the things." Seeing

  Bai Luo turn his eyes to him, Zheng Ze He nodded and ran out. Based on this moment of getting along, Zheng Ze also figured out some rules. Bai Luo was very taciturn. With a glance, he knew it.

  Although his legs were still a little weak, Zheng Ze still trotted up and down the stairs. Mr. Bai's legs and feet were not convenient, so he was worried about Mr. Bai being alone.

  Zheng Ze gasped and opened the door, and saw Bai Luo still in the same posture as when he left, his eyes staring into the void without focus, the wood was dull and lifeless, his heart tightened, and he walked over, "Mr. Bai wants to eat." What do you want? Do you want some water?"

  Bai Luo didn't answer. He was lazy and too lazy to think about anything. It didn't matter whether he was eating or not, and whether he was drinking water or not.

  Hearing the sound of the kettle tripping, Zheng Ze stood up, scalded the cup and kettle with hot water from the kettle, added water, and boiled a new kettle of hot water.

  Zheng Ze was a little distressed. He had nothing, not even anything for Mr. Bai to pass his time. In desperation, he took a literature book and put it on the table beside Bai Luo. "Mr. Bai, if you're bored, just do whatever you want." Read a book and call me if you need anything. I'll cook something."

  The kitchen and living room are together. By the window, Zheng Ze washed the dishes. Considering Bai Luo met Bai Luo at the entrance of the hospital, he looked like a As I'm recovering from a long illness, I'm going to make something light, omitting soy sauce, vinegar and some spicy seasonings. Just as he was about to turn on the fire, he remembered that there was no range hood. A man as prosperous as Mr. Bai would definitely not be able to bear the smell of smoke. He came back and knelt down in front of Bai Luo, "Mr. Bai, why don't we sit in the bedroom? The smell of smoke in this room when cooking is... It's too big."

  Bai Luo lowered his eyelids and let the young man carry him into the bedroom. I could still hear the young man's nagging, "Mr. Bai, don't mind. The sheets and quilt were washed the day before yesterday, and the quilt was dried recently. Is there anything Mr. Bai doesn't like to eat? Or what do you want to eat while I go out to buy food?" Having said that, Zheng Ze was extremely reluctant to go out and leave.

  "No." I don't know if I don't mind, or if there's nothing I don't like to eat.

  Although there were only two words, Zheng Ze was still very happy, his eyebrows were curved, and a small dimple appeared on his right cheek.

  The sound of water and the clinking of spatulas came from the kitchen. After a while, the smell of food came over. Even though the bedroom door was closed, the smell could still be smelled.

  Zheng Ze washed his hands, "Mr. Bai, the meal is ready, let's go out to eat."

  When Bai Luo was picked up, he smelled the smell of oil smoke on Zheng Ze's clothes, turned his head to the side, moved his lips, and finally He didn't speak.

  The taste was average and it was still edible. After Bai Luo was barely full, he stopped using chopsticks.

  Zheng Ze looked at Bai Luo with worried eyes, hesitated to speak, and finally said nothing.