Keeping the Contract 【3】

Keeping the Contract (3)

  Bai Luo took off Chu Yichen's hand holding his clothes, and Chu Yichen followed Bai Luo's strength and let go.

  Bai Luo thought Chu Yichen agreed. After saying goodbye to the Chu family, he turned around and walked out of the hall.

  Chu Yichen followed for two steps and stood still, looking at Bai Luo's back.

  Mrs. Chu came over to take Chu Yichen to bed, but she found that Chu Yichen was crying without making any sound. Mrs. Chu felt very distressed.

  "Is Xiaochen feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Xiao Fei, go and call the doctor quickly."

  When the others heard this, they also gathered around. No matter how anxious they were, Chu Yichen did not respond to them.

  Chu Yixuan was very calm on the side, "Go and call Bai Luo over."

  Chu Yichen stopped crying after hearing this and just looked at the door.

  Several others looked at Chu Yixuan and then at each other, a little confused.

  Bai Luo was even more puzzled. He had just asked him to go back to rest, but before he even reached the door of the house, he called him back again to tease him.

  "You can sleep with Xiaochen today." As soon as Chu Yixuan finished speaking, Chu Yichen saw that Bai Luo didn't refuse, so he pulled Bai Luo to his room upstairs.

  Bai Luo didn't understand what the fuss was about. Seeing that no one else expressed anything, he followed Chu Yichen to his room in confusion.

  "Xiaochen didn't respond before, but he cried twice today. Maybe there is hope."

  Chu Yifei added to Mrs. Chu's words, "Not twice, but three times." Feeling the oppressive gazes of several people, Chu Yifei Yifei shrank his neck, "I originally planned to observe Bai Luo for a few days and then bring him back. Xiaochen refused to let go. When I got anxious, I wanted to hug him into the car, and then, he cried."

  Chu . Madam thought thoughtfully, "It seems like every time Xiao Chen cries it's because of Bai Luo. Maybe Bai Luo can really improve Xiao Chen's situation." "Yes

  , you see Xiao Chen usually doesn't care about the outside world. He has never heard any reaction from us. Today, as soon as the eldest brother asked Bai Luo to sleep with him, he took people back to his room. It seems that Xiao Chen can still understand what we said." Everyone

  said I thought it was the same, but when I thought about it, I felt bad, "How important are the few of us closest to him that we are not as important as an orphan who has just met for less than a day?" "That day, too, we said we would find

  him something to play with. "Companion, there are so many photos, Xiaochen caught Bai Luo's photo at a glance, and I didn't find anything special about Bai Luo." Not to mention how uncomfortable the Chu

  family felt, Bai Luo arrived with Chu Yichen this time His room is very spacious, light blue in color, looks very fresh and comfortable, and the decoration is very warm. After seeing his room, and then entering this room, the difference was not that big.

  Bai Luo's room can be called a survival, and is only used for sleeping, while this luxurious room can be called poetry and distance, and is used to enjoy life.

  Chu Yichen finished his bath and put on his pajamas. The milky white pajamas had a cartoon pattern on them, and Chu Yichen's blank expression looked very cute.