Rebirth and Imitation 【3】

: Rebirth and Imitation (3)

  Bai Luo unexpectedly met Lin Yeluo in the company. He really couldn't understand why Lin Yeluo would work as a middle-level employee in another company with his wealth.

  "Why are you here?"

  Lin Yeluo gave a helpless smile, "My brother is in charge of the company now, and I will be idle when I go in. I might as well fight with you."

  Bai Luo was noncommittal. "Aren't you going to travel around the world?"

  Lin Yeluo shrugged, "There is no way, there is no funds. The Lin family is in his hands. If I don't make money by myself, I will sleep on the street." The two of them live very close to each other.

  Lin Yeluo would come to come to work with Bai Luo, and would also come to wait for Bai Luo to go to the restaurant to eat, which greatly disappointed the female employees who were looking forward to eating with the two of them. "All the men with good qualifications have been digested internally, and they don't leave any for us." "

  Yes, look at Lin Xiaoshou's clinginess, and he is afraid that others will steal his man." "

  No, he is obviously aloof and warm. Wife attack, okay, what are you looking at?"

  Seeing that the other party winked at her and raised his eyebrows, she obviously disagreed with her point of view. She was about to make a long speech when she felt someone coming from behind. When she turned around, she almost died of fright. They were talking. The two people were standing behind them...

  What was Bai Luo's expression on? Lin Yeluo looked at them with a half-smile but not a smile. Bai Luo had already walked a few steps, and Lin Yeluo picked on the colleague who said he was clingy. He raised his eyebrows and said, "You have good eyesight." Then he took a step forward with his long legs and caught up with Bai Luo in front of him in a few steps. He turned his head to face him and said something.

  Several people's faces turned red. It was so embarrassing to be caught by someone talking about someone behind their back. What's more, their stupid words were also heard, and their image was completely destroyed.

  Several people were left in their own shameful and angry mood, unable to extricate themselves. The female colleague just said weakly, "Am I the only one who heard Lin Yeluo say that I have good eyesight? What does he mean?" "Oh my god, he is

  so funny. " It's ours. Unfortunately, I still have bad thoughts about the handsome guy Bai. My first love was over before it even started." "

  Don't, maybe they are just deliberately selling sex. We still have a chance. The two handsome guys are still here. Still single, they are from the same university and have known each other since they were in school, so they have a good relationship.

  "Hearing what you said, I feel even more desperate.

  "It's okay, it's been said since ancient times that childhood sweethearts can't compete with the airborne system. " "

  ...

  "Hey, Bai Luo, did you hear what the other people said? My reputation has been ruined by you, and it has greatly affected my marriage. How can you compensate me?

  "How can your partner be a superficial woman affected by rumors? " Just in time, I'll help you filter out a batch of unqualified ones, so you don't need to thank me.

  "You are so unfriendly. Be careful I don't cook for you tonight. "

  "That's great. We can go out for a big meal. "