Keeping the Contract 【5】

Keeping the Contract (5)

  "It's wrong for them to do this. They should marry a wife and have children. How can you have no children? What will you do when you get old? No one will take care of you." "

  No matter what you do, it's all for Hello Xiaochen, the starting point is for Xiaochen's happiness." Chu Yichen doesn't need what others think is the right path. After all, he has been different from ordinary people since he was a child, and he cannot be measured by ordinary people's standards of happiness. For Chu Yichen, marrying a wife and having children was definitely not the happiness he wanted.

  "Xiaoxuan, what do you mean?" Mrs. Chu disagreed a little, "What they are doing is wrong. How can a man be with a man? The harmony of yin and yang is the right thing." Mrs. Chu also understood in her heart, but she just didn't want to admit

  this fact. It's just a desperate struggle, which is very unconfident.

  Father Chu raised a new objection, "In Xiaochen's situation, which woman would really follow him? If we are no longer here, can you safely hand Xiaochen over to another woman? At the very least, hand it over to Bai Luo. We will be able to do it a hundred years later." Leave in peace."

  The atmosphere became a little solemn and sad, "Bai Luo is a good boy. If Xiao Chen were a girl, I would applaud him with all my hands to become our son-

  in-law. But, hey~" Chu Yixuan felt that his mother was a mediocre person. , "They are not clear yet. If you stop it, it may just give them an opportunity to understand each other's feelings. Besides, Bai Luo is handsome, has potential and is motivated, and his character and character are not faulty. It's just that The family background is low. But for people like ours, family background is just the icing on the cake. There are several people in the circle who are eyeing Bai Luo and asking me about Bai Luo's relationship status. He is a popular candidate for a son-in-law among noble ladies. ."

  Mrs. Chu became anxious when she heard this, "Who asked? Don't talk nonsense outside. If you let go and agree to go out, how will you explain it to Xiao Chen? Bai Luo is from our family. Those people with unruly personalities How can the squeamish young ladies be compared to our Xiaochen? Besides spending money to ruin the family, Mrs. Chu was reluctant to admit that Bai Luo and Xiao Chen were together, but when she heard that others were coveting Bai Luo She was not happy, and subconsciously thought that Bai Luo belonged to her family Xiaochen.

  "Everyone who has daughters or younger sisters of the same age at home has asked me more or less. Bai Luo is capable and skillful in the company, and he has good looks. Although he is an orphan, it is precisely because of this that there is no way that his daughter will be punished if she marries. Relatives are worried about making things difficult. Moreover, if you support Bai Luo, you will definitely achieve great success. With this affection, Bai Luo can focus on his family and treat his daughter well. "

  Mrs. Chu also understands these thoughts, Chu Yixuan She nodded in agreement as soon as she said it. She would also consider these aspects, so she agreed with Chu Yixuan's analysis. Thinking about it this way, Bai Luo is the most suitable and rare son-in-law.

  "But, it's obviously a son, but it's a bit strange to become a son-in-law."

  Chu Yixuan didn't care, "What's weird? I'm calling you mom anyway, so there's no need to change it, and you even save the money to change it."

  Chu Yixuan said . The mother was amused, "You brat, you are talking nonsense about the change fee. I'm afraid Bai Luo only regards Xiao Chen as his younger brother and has no feelings for Xiao Chen in that way. If we force him to be with Xiao Chen, it will be bad. "