The Beginning and the End of Love 【12】

The Beginning and the End of Destiny (12)

  Chu Liluo's alchemy has reached the eighth level. According to records, he is preparing to refine the Nine Turns Pill for Bai Luo. The Nine Turns Pill will improve the physique and clean up the impurities in the spiritual energy.

  Bai Luo was currently in retreat, and Chu Liluo had nothing to do, so he went to collect the needed herbs.

  Chu Liluo went to Luofeng Valley to look for the eighth-level agrimony. Chu Liluo hid his figure. There was a magic armored beast next to the agrimony. Judging from the cultivation level, he should be in the early stage of Yuanying. He was in the middle stage of Yuanying. In terms of cultivation, he could completely crush this magic armored beast.

  However, Chu Liluo thought, he only had limited cultivation, no actual combat experience, and no fighting moves. His cultivation only allows him to increase his alchemy skills better. If he goes up to fight directly, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is suppressing the magic armored beast. Maybe, he will be chased by the magical armored beast and run around.

  It would be great if Bai Luo was here. He could swing his sword directly and absolutely smash the magic armored beast into rubbish. Bai Luo is a strong man who can even destroy the Ninth Thunder of the Transformation God. He is an extremely handsome man. Every move is clean and sharp without delay. The cold handsome face and the proud figure are like a proud and independent high mountain flower on the frozen snow mountain.

  The way you gasped and moaned on him was particularly sexy, and you couldn't hold it back when you called him Li Luo in a hoarse voice? ? ? ?

  Hey hey hey? ? ? ?

  He couldn't be happier.

  Chu Liluo secretly waited for the agrimony to mature, and at the same time thought about the battle strategy, how to snatch the agrimony from the magic armor beast's claws.

  As its name suggests, the magical armored beast has extremely high protection, and it is difficult to leave scars on its body. What's even more impressive is that its agility is not low. Unlike ordinary monsters that are good at protection, they are usually slow and clumsy.

  His storage ring contains a trap formation and a thunder ball. Many high-end talismans. Trap it first to deprive the magical armored beast of its mobility, and then smash all the thunder balls and talismans down. You can seriously injure it even if it doesn't die.

  But what Chu Liluo miscalculated was that the time the trap trapped the magic armored beast was less than half the time he expected. He only smashed the talisman. Before the thunder ball detonated, the magic armored beast rushed out angrily. Attack him.

  Fortunately, the armor on his body resisted a lot, and he was only slightly injured. The life-saving magic weapon on his body was consumed a lot. Seeing that the magical armored beast was about to be killed by him, a mysterious fire suddenly appeared. If Chu Liluo hadn't been able to hide quickly, he would have been seriously injured even if he didn't die.

  A group of people appeared in the distance. Chu Liluo didn't know how long they had been here, whether they had just arrived or had been waiting in the dark for this opportunity to jump out.

  Chu Liluo quickly picked the agrimony and carefully put it into the jade box. He was so disappointed in his heart.

  He wasted so many valuable magic weapons, and there weren't many valuable things on the magic armored beast. If it weren't for the fact that the agrimony was useful to Bai Luo, it would be a waste for this thing.