The Beginning and the End of Love 【1】

The Beginning and the End of Love (1)

  The original color of Bai Luo's clothes could not be seen, and they were hanging in tatters. Bai Luo struggled to wake up, hungry and dizzy, and did not even have the strength to stand up.

  This is a medium-sized small town, with various hawking sounds in the distance, green bricks and green tile walls, coarse linen clothes from roadside vendors, and wealthy children wearing silk and satin on the road. They are shining, and both men and women have long hair. waist.

  Bai Luo tried his best to stay awake, holding on to the wall and moving step by step to the creek outside the town, where he washed his hands and face.

  There were few people here. Bai Luo took off his shapeless coat, washed it with water, and hung it to dry on the rocks. Fortunately, it was early summer and it wasn't too cold. As soon as he entered the water, Bai Luo couldn't help shivering and washed his body and hair roughly.

  Just washing with water didn't remove the dirt from my hair, but there was no other way.

  What was different from before was that he could clearly receive the previous memories of this body.

  He has been an orphan for as long as he can remember, with no memory of his parents. I survived by relying on people's charity, and I would eat every meal I was hungry. If I was lucky, I would find food to keep me going. If I was not lucky, I might not have food for a day or two. I would just drink some water and pick some vegetables from the trees on the roadside. Sour fruit satisfies his hunger, and he is a little beggar that no one wants.

  Bai Luo couldn't find any information about his birth date and age from his memory. Judging from his stature, he was probably five or six years old.

  There was still half a dry and hard steamed bun in his pocket. Bai Luo finished it slowly while drinking water from the stream. If he didn't eat anymore, he felt that his body was about to starve to death.

  Slowly drying his hair and clothes in the sun, Bai Luo was thinking about what to do in the future.

  There are not many useful things in my memory. Most of the time I just wandered on the street, and occasionally passers-by gave me food and money. There were also several experiences where things were robbed by beggars who were older than him. The memory is full of driving away and giving alms, beatings and scoldings and contempt. There is no fixed place to live, and there is no one to rely on.

  The clothes and hair were almost dry. Bai Luo smoothed his hair with his hands, tied it up with a cloth strip, put on his clothes, and thought about solving the problem of eating first.

  Before entering the restaurant, the waiter at the door raised his hand to chase him away with disgust in his eyes, "Go, go, go to one side, don't disturb the guests while they eat. Go to the other side and beg for food."

  Bai Luo looked at him and saw that he was only around his waist. Height, did not insist on going in.

  What can he do at his current age? Physical work is no longer possible, this body is too small. Even if they were looking for work, no one would hire children.

  Maybe he stood at the bun shop next to him for too long, so the boss gave Bai Luo a bun. Although he didn't say anything, Bai Luo understood what he meant and went to eat it. He was too close to the shop, and customers avoided buying buns from him.

  Bai Luo paused, took the bun and walked to the corner of the alley.

  The place where I slept at night was in an abandoned temple, half of which had collapsed. When I looked up, I could see the shining stars in the sky. At least the intact half of the corner can block the wind and the wind and frost above the head.