【Extra】

There lives a very beautiful and proud little Suzaku on Yanyang Mountain. It has fiery red feathers and a beautiful crest. It is the king of this mountain. When other animals see it, they all tremble with fear and work hard. To please, the little Suzaku patrolled its hilltops every day arrogantly, and when it encountered an animal it didn't like, it would take action to deal with it, which made no sense at all.

  Until a small white dragon appeared on the Xuening Mountain next to it. It was a mess, and it was thin and dull. Its scales had no luster at all. I heard from other animals that they were picked up outside by the snow dragon from Xuening Mountain.

  Little Suzaku lost interest after listening to some of them and continued to live his arrogant and domineering life.

  When the day came for training, the little Suzaku was not worried at all. His grandfather had already found powerful animals to protect him in the mountains. He did not need to search for herbs or hunt, he just spent a few days playing.

  However, the mountain road is complicated because a big prey got separated from the animals that protected it. Little Suzaku was angry and a little scared. There was a fight in front. Little Suzaku moved over quietly and saw a little white dragon and a huge wolf fighting. The wolf's mouth was so big that it could bite off half of the little white dragon's body in one bite, and it was bloody. His saliva withered the flowers and plants on the ground.

  I saw the little white dragon stretched out its claws and cut off the wolf's neck cleanly and neatly. The little white dragon was still stained with blood and looked in its direction coldly. Little Suzaku was almost frightened and cried. Even the ferocious animals it encountered were always careful to please the little Suzaku. It had never seen such a terrifying animal before.

  Little Suzaku knew this little white dragon, it was the one he picked up from the mountain next door. It didn't dare to walk alone on this mountain. Even though it was very afraid of this ferocious little white dragon, it still followed it coweringly.

  The little white dragon refused to eat raw food, so he picked up a piece of wolf meat with his sharp claws. The little Suzaku suddenly felt blessed. He carefully came up and spit a small mouthful of fire into the match. It was not very skilled at it, and sometimes it worked well. It tried to spit out several times before lighting the match.

  Seeing the disgusted look in Xiao Bailong's eyes, Little Suzaku felt aggrieved and yelled angrily, with a hint of lust, "That's not my saliva. And when I grow up, I will spit out bigger fireballs."

  Little Suzaku Move your nose, no wonder the little white dragon doesn't eat raw food. This tastes so delicious, and it wants to eat it. But he didn't dare to move his paws...

  The little white dragon was lying on a big tree sleeping. The little Suzaku fluttered upward twice, but failed to fly. It was too fat, so it could only curl up under the tree. But hey, it saw there was a big piece of meat left.

  After safely returning to Yanyang Mountain, when he saw these submissive animals in front of him, he couldn't help but think of the little white dragon who didn't take him seriously. It wants Xiao Bailong to know who is the boss of this area.

  Little Suzaku led a group of animals under him to Xuening Mountain in great numbers, but tried various methods to make Little White Dragon look at it differently. Gradually, the little white dragon became the boss of their area.

  Little Suzaku felt very unhappy. Little White Dragon only cared about the snow dragon and ignored other animals. So Little Suzaku insisted on going up to bother the little white dragon.