Star Hero 【4】

Star Hero (4)

  For Bai Luo, without love, without that special person, it doesn’t matter who he is with.

  But he needs a dominant female, so that there will be fewer eyes on him and save a lot of trouble. So when his male father and female father proposed these things, Bai Luo did not refuse.

  Bai Luo's female father thinks that Bai Luo and Lin Chenfeng have been together the longest, and they don't reject them. Moreover, they are very relaxed and comfortable when they are together, and they have seen Bai Luo's smile many times. Lin Chenfeng is very outstanding. If he were not young, he would definitely be the congressman in this session. He has a bright future and a good family background. After testing Bai Luo's attitude, he didn't see Bai Luo refuse, so he revealed some intentions to the Lin family.

  Linjia hurriedly agreed. When Lin Chenfeng returned home and heard the news, a surge of anger surged into his heart.

  Could it be that he has been working so hard and all he has achieved is just to please a handsome man? Just to add weight to yourself and let the heroes evaluate and choose. There is no self, everything is centered on the male child. He is happy because of the male child's pity, and feels disappointed because of the male child's neglect. Seeing the joyful expression on the female father's face, Lin Chenfeng sneered in his heart, does his value only exist to serve a male?

  If he wanted to be with a male, the first thing that appeared in Lin Chenfeng's mind was Sun Zeyu's face. He didn't have the unique arrogance and arrogance of a male, nor was he as arrogant and high-spirited as Bai Luo, nor was he like other male men who were carefree and dissolute. .

  When he was getting along with Sun Zeyu, Xiao Xiongzi even blushed, so innocent and cute. It was easy and comfortable to get along with Sun Zeyu.

  Lin Chenfeng mentioned this matter to his female father. Unexpectedly, his female father became furious and coldly said that if he was with that male, he would be deprived of his identity and everything the Lin family had given him would be taken back and he would have nothing. .

  Bai Luo heard from the female's father that he and Lin Chenfeng had already made an agreement. After a ceremony, Lin Chenfeng would be registered as his mistress. The female is responsible for organizing the ceremony, and the male only needs to show his face and go through the motions. Bai Luo stopped worrying about things without him. He was already impatient with these troublesome trivial matters.

  The dominant female can live in the male's home. If the male is interested in other females, she is not qualified to live in the male's home. She can only stay in her own home, and when the male is interested, she can come and stay for a few days.

  Bai Luo lived on the second floor, and Lin Chenfeng moved into the first floor with almost nothing. Lin Chenfeng was very busy at work and had no time to hold the ceremony, which was exactly what Bai Luo wanted.

  Bai Luo was prepared for the inconvenience and discomfort of having one more person, but later he discovered that there was almost no change from before. Lin Chenfeng no longer has to go to college to attend classes. As graduation approaches, Lin Chenfeng has already signed a job to work in the House of Lords.

  When Bai Luo got up in the morning, Lin Chenfeng had already gone to work. Bai Luo came back from the college in the afternoon, and Lin Chenfeng would often work overtime. Usually when Lin Chenfeng came back, he was already asleep. Bai Luo had to admire Lin Chenfeng's professionalism and ambition.

  He is used to being lazy and doesn't want to go to work at all, and he abides by the nine to five time schedule.

  As the graduation date approaches, students who are doing internships abroad are returning to the college to assess their results. Bai Luo's graduation project has been handed in and he has no other tasks. Compared to students in other majors who are busy every day, it is very leisurely.