Qingguo Lanyan【2】

Qingguo Lanyan (2)

  Bai Luo rested for a while, then got up and walked around. Although it was a fun thing for young people, now that he was here, he was still very interested.

  Picking up the bow and arrow on the side, Bai Luo chose a direction and kept walking. Seeing a deer, Bai Luo stepped lightly, put on his bow and arrow, pulled out the bowstring, held his breath and concentrated, and only heard a "whoosh" sound, and the deer fell down.

  The deer was shot by two arrows at the same time, and a figure appeared on the other side. Seeing Bai Luo frowning, he said angrily: "Why are you here alone?" Bai Luo felt inexplicable. It was not

  this person's mountain, so he could still take care of it. It's not possible for others to come here, this person is so domineering.

  Jimo Ge picked up the deer and walked towards Bai Luo. He was almost there. He thought of something and hid the hand holding the deer behind his back.

  Bai Luo didn't care about the prey. He was just having fun. He didn't take it seriously when he saw the man's actions. He didn't want to fight with others, so he turned around and walked in the other direction.

  "Where are you going? Where are the people following you?"

  Bai Luo didn't want to pay attention to this strange person, but he didn't expect this person to come without hesitation.

  Seeing that Bai Luo ignored him, Jimo Ge felt depressed when he looked at Bai Luo's back, and followed Bai Luo at a short distance behind him.

  Walking to the place where they camped, Jimo Lin saw Bai Luo heaving a sigh of relief and holding a snow-white little fox in his arms. Only the ears and the tip of the tail were red. It looked extremely cute.

  "Bai Luo, look at the fox I caught for you, do you like it? This kind of fox has a loyal and gentle temperament after it recognizes its owner. I give it to you. If you don't want to raise it, I will make you a scarf." Bai Luo took it.

  Come on, the little fox licked Bai Luo's fingers to please him.

  Bai Luo touched the little fox's back and said calmly: "Keep it." The fur of the little fox was soft and smooth, which he couldn't put down. Bai Luo didn't show any special affection, feeling that it would damage his image, so that others didn't know that Bai Luo was actually a plush man.

  Jimo Lin was happy to see Bai Luo like the little fox, when he saw Jimo Ge gradually approaching behind Bai Luo.

  Jimo Lin stood in front of Bai Luo. In the academy, the relationship between the two seemed normal on the surface. In private, he and Jimo Ge had always been at odds with each other, and there was a hint of tit-for-tat.

  "What are you doing here?"

  Jimo Ge put the deer aside and made sure that it couldn't be seen from Bai Luo's perspective, and then said, "Is this the attitude a nephew should have when meeting his uncle?"

  Jimo Lin was speechless and a little angry. Ge was only one year older than him, but he was his father's younger brother. He wanted to call Jimo Ge Uncle, but he was a generation younger. Jimo Ge was indeed the most disgusting.

  "Don't you even call me uncle?" Jimo Ge looked at Bai Luo and saw that he was focused on the little fox in his arms and didn't even look at him from the corner of his eye. She couldn't help but feel a little angry.

  Jimo Lin gritted his teeth and said, "Uncle."

  Several others carried bows and arrows on their backs, and more or less some prey in their hands. One of them dragged a sika deer to Bai Luo and deliberately threw it to the ground. , making a loud noise, and said loudly: "I hunted a deer, my hands were sore after pulling it back. This one is too heavy, enough for us to eat several meals." Bai