Keeping the Contract 【6】

Keeping the Contract (6)

  Bai Luo felt a little guilty, "Brother, is there something wrong?"

  Chu Yixuan opened the door and walked in calmly, "I'm here to get this month's report."

  "The finances haven't been sorted out yet. , I will send it to my elder brother when it is done in the afternoon?"

  "Okay, you guys get busy." Chu Yixuan's back was very calm, and there was no trace of embarrassment or confusion at all, and his aura was particularly calm and strong.

  Looking at Chu Yichen who looked confused next to him, a bunch of hairs stood up beside his ears. Bai Luo smiled and straightened out the hair, "Thank you for your hard work, Xiaochen. Let's go take a rest and eat something." Snacks."

  Chu Yichen was a little disappointed. He liked completing tasks, and even more liked rewards and praise from his brother.

  Bai Luo thought for a while and took out a copybook, "Xiaochen, can you write a few copybooks? Xiaochen's handwriting is very beautiful."

  Chu Yichen happily took the copybook and pen and sat on his desk to practice. Character.

  It was the only one who could describe words so abstractly. Chu Yichen looked up at Bai Luo for confirmation. Bai Luo praised without conscience: "Well, the writing is very good. Keep up the hard work." So

  Chu Yichen I became more excited to write.

  Bai Luo calmed down and concentrated on handling the matter at hand.

  After Chu Yichen finished writing, he wanted to show it to Bai Luo, but he stopped after seeing Bai Luo's serious expression. He could not disturb his brother's work or do anything that would annoy his brother. Chu Yichen held up his hands and looked at Bai Luo's side face. Bai Luo's fingers were flying and he was typing something on the computer. Bai Luo stared at the screen with a serious expression, very handsome and charming. Chu Yichen watched with fascination.

  After Chu Yichen had lunch, he went to the cubicle in the office for a lunch break. The refreshments Bai Luo ordered for Chu Yichen arrived. Since it was lunch break, Bai Luo didn't ask the staff to bring them up, but went to the first floor to get them himself.

  Several colleagues were sitting together chatting, and Bai Luo accidentally heard his name when he passed by.

  "Our director is so handsome, isn't he? Last time I went with him to negotiate a contract, and he was as powerful as the old guys on the other side. He controlled the tempo throughout the game. He is my idol." "Does the director have a girlfriend

  ? ? I have his fan base, but

  I haven’t seen any relevant gossip.” “Don’t even think about it, it’s hopeless.”

  “That’s not necessarily true. Leilei is so beautiful, maybe she’s been spotted? Lei was a school beauty goddess back then." A female colleague next to her nudged her colleague named Lei Lei.

  The man wearing glasses raised his eyes and said, "You have just joined the company, so you don't know much about it. I advise you not to play the director's mind, and keep as far away from him as possible." These words aroused the attention of the people around him

  . Curious, "What do you mean? Is there something wrong? Come on and tell me. Does the director have any special hobbies that can be compared to some scourge?" The

  female colleagues next to him were unhappy after hearing this and said with disdain: " Put away your obscene thoughts. You have pink eyes. If you cannot reach the level of a director, you will only make dark guesses to satisfy your balance." "