Picking up the male god 【6】

Picking up the male god (6)

  Zheng Ze's sense of crisis is getting bigger and bigger. As Bai Luo's old friends gradually appear in front of them, not to mention others, Ji Lang is obviously very close to Bai Luo. There was no telling when Bai Luo would be taken away. He had no position to stop him, and he had no reason to use to retain Bai Luo.

  After the three of them finished eating, Zheng Ze went to pack things and clean up. Ji Lang and Bai Luo were talking in the bedroom. Ji Lang looked at this small and small apartment. There was only one double bed, which was very small. It could barely sleep two people. He suppressed the sour emotions in his heart and asked, "Are you living in a place like this during this period? Why not Contact me earlier?"

  "I'm doing pretty well, but you're quite busy. Wasn't there a design competition some time ago?"

  "It's important for you to be in the competition!" Ji Lang pointed at Bai Luo's forehead angrily, unable to say anything. He said harsh words and turned around in anger. "Now that I'm done with my work, I'm back. You can come back with me. It just so happens that I'm in the same city as that authoritative doctor from abroad. We can go and have him check it out." "No, I have my

  own body. Clearly."

  Ji Lang took a deep breath and asked pretending to be relaxed: "Bai Luo, when did you meet Zheng Ze? Why do you want to live here?" Ji Lang saw

  Bai Luo being silent and felt anxious, "Do you have What can't you tell me? We have been in love for many years. Are there any secrets between us?" "

  I don't want to go back to the Bai family. Now Bai Yi is the heir to the Bai family."

  Ji Lang is also from a big family. According to this After a few words, he expected something, "What about Ye Zhuo? Why isn't he by your side to take care of you?" "

  We broke up."

  "Fuck, that bastard." All Ji Lang could think of was Ye Zhuo looking at Bai Luoshuang. Since his legs were inconvenient, he broke up with Bai Luo. "You were injured so badly because of him. You're just a white-eyed wolf. It's better if we break up with that kind of scum earlier, and you can see his true face clearly." "It's getting late, you should book a hotel as soon as possible

  . "

  What about you? It's okay if I didn't know before. How can I watch you suffer when I'm by your side now."

  Bai Luo shook his head, "I live a good life, Zheng Ze is also good, you don't have to worry." "

  Ji Lang is still a little unwilling, but he also knows that it is difficult for others to change Bai Luo's mind.

  "I'll come back tomorrow morning. Remember, you must call me if you have anything."

  After Bai Luo promised again and again, Ji Lang reluctantly left. When passing by the living room, he looked at Zheng Ze who was holding a mop and was about to mop the floor and said, "Zheng It's really hard, sir. You are already busy at work, and you still have to waste time doing these trivial things." "

  This is life, how can it be considered a waste of time?"

  Ji Lang chuckled, took out a card from his wallet, Put it on the table, "During this period, please take care of Bai Luo. This is a little thought."

  Zheng Ze frowned, "Mr. Ji is worrying too much. This is what I should do without Mr. Ji spending any money. "

  Bai Luo has never suffered hardship since he was a child. He can't get used to living like this. You can help him live a little more comfortably."

Raider System [Quick Transmigration ] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें