The Beginning and the End of Love 【13】

The Beginning and Ending of Fate (Thirteen)

  Bai Luo picked up Chu Liluo, let him lean against him, and raised the sword in his hand. Qiao Yanran's eyes were full of fear, "Senior, are you trying to protect Tao? My partner? You have noble character and profound cultivation. You have always been an expert that we respect. Unexpectedly, you would also condone the Taoist couple to do evil. You are so ignorant and bully others. Aren't you afraid of being accused by the entire continent? Aren't you afraid that the Xuan Yue Sect will come to seek justice? ?"

  Bai Luo raised his hand, his arm was like a thousand pounds, not only the sea of ​​consciousness in his dantian, but also all the bones in his body were pressing to prevent him from using this sword.

  The meridians in his body seemed to burst. Bai Luo's face was expressionless, and he raised his hands bit by bit to fight against this abnormality in his body.

  Can't hurt Qiao Yanran!

  Don't hurt Qiao Yanran!

  Bai Luo turned a deaf ear, if he had delayed a little longer, Li Luo, Li Luo would not be alive in his arms now. Why can't I hurt Qiao Yanran?

  Bai Luo's hand holding the sword trembled slightly, his eyes were as cold as ice, and he swung the sword. Qiao Yanran was hit from the front and spit out a large mouthful of blood. She looked sluggish and on the verge of death, looking at Bai Luo with complicated eyes. . I never imagined that he would actually hurt himself for others.

  Bai Luo was also almost seriously injured. He swallowed the blood on his lips. A layer of consciousness fell into his spirit. It should be the spiritual imprint left by Qiao Yanran's master, so he could find the murderer of his apprentice. Generally, masters in large sects would leave this kind of spiritual imprint on their beloved disciples, and it was not unusual for Bai Luo.

  Bai Luo picked up Chu Liluo and paid no attention to the wreckage on the ground.

  The sky in the distance gradually peeled off, and there seemed to be many holes in the sky. The top of the mountain collapsed and rocks fell. The lakes, seas and rivers are also like angry dragons, rolling up thousands of waves towards the land.

  The ground beneath our feet began to shake, the mountain cracked, houses collapsed, and ravines appeared on the ground.

  In the sky, there was a panicked monk wielding a sword. He was accidentally hit by a flowing stone from the sky and died in an instant.

  Chu Liluo leaned weakly in Bai Luo's arms, her voice so soft that it was almost inaudible, "What happened?" "

  It's okay, you have a good rest. I'll call you when we get to Xuening Mountain."

  "Oh."

  As long as Bai Luo is there Around him, Chu Liluo was not afraid of anything.

  The two returned to Shangqing Sect. Xuanqing was also alarmed and treated their injuries. The two of them were injured so seriously. With Bai Luo's skill and cultivation, only those old monsters could hurt him. Xuan Qing became extremely angry and wanted to find out who did it.

  Bai Luo had been protected and cultivated by him like an eyeball for hundreds of years, and now that he was injured like this, it was like tearing out the flesh in his heart.

  "No." Bai Luo told his master the matter.

  "So, these visions are all related to Qiao Yanran."

  Bai Luo didn't understand why, "There is an unknown force that prevents me from killing her."

  "Did you get seriously injured because of killing her? What happened to her? Is there a secret treasure that has backlash?"

  "I was not injured by the backlash of my sword energy. After Qiao Yanran died, a strange phenomenon happened in the world."

  Elder Chu also rushed over, and Chu Liluo's parents also stayed in the sect. Sect, is helping the Shangqing Sect to stabilize order.

  The leader ordered the sect-protecting formation to be opened, allowing the panicked disciples to stabilize and stay in their positions.

  Elder Chu felt very distressed when he saw Chu Liluo's appearance. If it weren't for the terrible scene everywhere now, he would have issued a reward order.

  On the top of Xuening Mountain, the two of them were sitting on top, surrounded by a scene of doomsday, with wailing and collapse sounds. Chu Liluo leaned on Bai Luo's shoulder. The injuries on his body showed no color. No matter how his grandfather and Master Xuanqing treated him, they still showed no color.

  His dantian sea of ​​consciousness was still there, but his body seemed to have a hole, unable to store spiritual energy. Bai Ze kept nestling in his heart to no avail. The spiritual energy gathered in his body and then dispersed.

  Chu Liluo's body seems to have entered a countdown and is aging rapidly. His hair turned white in the past two days, and today there are wrinkles on his face. The skin on his hands is withered and shriveled, like branches.

  Chu Liluo knew very well that he was about to die, and he was still declining for no reason, and he watched helplessly as he gradually entered death.

  Chu Liluo watched the boulders falling from the sky keep falling, like the world's last elegy.

  Bai Luo held Chu Liluo's waist and kissed his forehead.

  "Bai Luo, husband, am I going to die?"

  "Yes."

  "What will happen to this world?"

  Bai Luo's voice was calm, almost cold, "I will die too."

  "Why?"

  Bai Luo was confused. Sensing the way of heaven, there was a mysterious and mysterious feeling, "Because Qiao Yanran and I are the pillars of the world. The pillars have been destroyed and the world cannot exist."

  Chu Liluo's vision blurred, and he gradually couldn't see the scenery in the distance clearly. Can't hear the sound clearly.

  Chu Liluo didn't understand what Bai Luo meant, nor did he know what a pillar of the world was. "Qiao Yanran died, and only one pillar was destroyed. What about you?" Since Bai Luo is also a pillar, doesn't the world have another pillar? ? How could this world die?

  "Because you will die."

  Chu Liluo shed a tear from the corner of his eye, "God's witness is that I, Bai Luo, have become a Taoist couple with Chu Liluo, and we will share weal and woe with him, and we will depend on each other for life and death."

  Chu Liluo understood Bai Luo's words . Meaning, because he will die, Bai Luo said that life and death depend on him, so his pillar of the world will also be damaged.

  "It's great to be able to love you. Thank you for letting me love you. However, I regret it. I don't want you to stay with me." "

  Lie." You can't leave him for a moment, and you can't wait to be by his side all the time. Why? Maybe you don't want him to accompany you.

  "Senior brother."

  "Yes."

  "Bai Luo."

  "Yes."

  "Ms."

  "Yes, I'm here."

  "Oh, I know."