The sky-high price of the king's husband 【6】

The sky-high price of the king's husband (6)

  Bai Luo met a man wearing a yellow robe head-on. He was full of majesty and had a five-clawed golden dragon embroidered on his clothes. Bai Luo's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that he had met the emperor? Should he salute? It can't be a kneeling ceremony, right?

  When Bai Luo came back to his senses, he looked into the young man's eyes, which seemed to be filled with joy and sadness, and he was very solemn.

  "Bai Luo, you..."

  According to Bai Luo's knowledge, Jimo Ge is the uncle of the current emperor. "Since Jimo is your uncle, as the husband of Prince Zhao, according to seniority, you should also call me uncle." This emperor cannot be allowed to take it. Status matters, otherwise, wouldn't he have to kneel down? According to seniority, he is still the elder, so how can he kneel down to the younger generation?

  The blood on Jimo Lin's face suddenly faded, and his face turned pale.

  Jimo Ge, who was rushing over in a hurry, happened to hear what Bai Luo said. He walked to Bai Luo calmly and raised his hand to straighten Bai Luo's clothes with an intimate gesture. "Luo'er is right, you should call me uncle." , It's just that we were in a hurry when we got married and didn't have time to hold a family banquet. When I get back, I will prepare some greeting gifts for the juniors. They should also come to visit Prince Zhao and say hello to you." Seeing Jimo Song, Bai Luo's heart settled down. ,

  he knew nothing about his surroundings and had no impression of him. Jimo Ge was the only person he knew and trusted. Seeing Jimo Ge, Bai Luo had unscrupulous support and support.

  "Why did you come here?"

  "I'm afraid you can't find the way, so be sure to tell me next time you come out."

  "Yeah." Bai Luo nodded. In fact, he regretted it after he came out. The palace has always been a place of filth and evil since ancient times. It would be terrible if he accidentally went to a remote place and bumped into something.

  Jimo Ge held Bai Luo's hand with the help of their wide sleeves, but anyone with a discerning eye would know what the two did at a glance.

  "It's not good to be out for too long. We should go back."

  Bai Luo was anxious. What if the emperor wanted to pursue him and asked him to kneel down? He doesn't understand the etiquette here, so he can't find any other way except using his status as an elder to suppress him. If his status as an elder cannot be used, he will be depressed.

  Jimo Ge nodded to Jimo Lin, "Your Majesty, Luo'er and I will go back to the hall first." In the past, he was watching Jimo Lin and Bai Luo getting close from a distance, but now the situation has changed, and Luo'er's eyes are filled with confusion. Without the presence of Jimo Lin, Jimo Ge couldn't help but feel a sense of elation and elation in his heart. Little did he know who was feeling cold and despairing when he turned around and couldn't see Bai Luo, and the person sitting in the high position also disappeared.

  The scene at this time overlapped with the scene many years ago. He used shady means to get Bai Luo to be with him. Bai Luo was cold and disgusted with him and never talked to him. Only on the day when the imperial concubine was conferred , he could go to the palace to see Jimo Lin, and then he spoke to him.

  Even at the banquet, he secretly left the banquet, thinking that he didn't know, and followed Jimo Lin's confidants to meet Jimo Lin secretly. Jimo Ge watched with tears in his eyes. Jimo Lin and Bai Luo hugged each other affectionately by the rockery, and said, "Thank you for your hard work, please bear with me for a while." Is it so unbearable to be with him? Without any purpose, Bai Luo was afraid that he wouldn't want to be by his side even for a moment.