【Arc 2】Picking up the male god 【1】

Picking up the male god (1)

  Bai Luo opened his eyes, everything was white, and he had no strength to move. Only then did he realize that there were several tubes inserted in his hands, and his lower body had no intuition. He could only turn his head in a small area to check everything around him. It looked like a ward. There were oxygen masks and infusion stands hanging next to it. He was the only one in the ward.

  A nurse came in pushing a trolley, prepared an infusion bottle according to the list, and prepared to put it on him. But when she met Bai Luo's gaze, she was startled and almost screamed. After she realized what she was doing, she hurriedly put it on. The call button next to the hospital bed said, "The patient in bed 302 is awake."

  After a while, several people in white coats came into the room. One of them did a simple check and said to the others: "The patient is already here." Now that he has regained consciousness, go notify his family and arrange for the patient to undergo further examination." He

  turned around and asked Bai Luo some questions. Bai Luo obviously didn't know what the situation was now, and his eyes were full of confusion. The nurse on the side sighed softly, full of pity. The patient had been comatose for a long time and became a vegetative state. He didn't expect to wake up. He is so young and handsome. It's a pity...

  Bai Luo couldn't get up on his own. At first, he thought it was because he had been lying in bed for too long. , caused by only injecting nutrient solution every day to maintain life, but I have been awake for a few days and my arms have the strength to move, but my legs are still unable to move and I have no strength, so I asked the doctor about this during his routine ward rounds.

  The doctor paused for a moment and carefully considered his words, "You suffered a spinal cord injury in the car accident and your legs may be paralyzed. However, there is a certain chance of recovery from future surgeries." The following words were very light and seemed very unconfident, but the patient expected Possible outbursts and hysteria were absent.

  The patient still looked calm, with a sickly pale look on his handsome face. It's pitiful and pitiful that such a good person would encounter such a disaster.

  "Excuse me, doctor." A polite and gentle voice came, interrupting the doctor's distraction.

  During the few days Bai Luo was in the hospital, no one came to see him. The nurse on duty said that on the day he was hospitalized due to a car accident, Bai Yi paid a large sum of hospitalization fees and arranged a separate ward for him.

  With the help of the nurse, Bai Luo sat in a wheelchair and went out for a walk. There were many patients in hospital uniforms in the small garden, and they were accompanied by several family members, asking for help and taking care of him carefully. Compared with the scene of him being alone, Bai Luo felt that He suddenly felt lonely, coming over him like a tide.

  Bai Luo carefully controlled the wheelchair. Because he was very unskilled, it was always difficult to control the direction and seemed crooked. When getting off the elevator, the cloth bag under the wheelchair hooked on the protruding corner of the wall, and he couldn't pull it open. Bai Luo couldn't reach the back and lower part of the wheelchair. Yi Bailuo was too proud to take the initiative to ask for help, let alone for such embarrassing reasons.

  People going up and down the elevator came and went in waves, and no one noticed Bai Luo's condition. Bai Luo followed him up and down the elevator many times.

  When it was time for the infusion, the nurse couldn't find Bai Luo in the ward. She heard that Bai Luo had gone to relax, so she searched all the way and happened to see Bai Luo in the elevator. "Mr. Bai, we finally found you. It's time for us to infuse."