The Beginning and the End of Love 【9】

The Beginning and the End (9)

  The senior brother was now lying in front of him without any resistance. He had despicable intentions, taking advantage of the danger of others, taking advantage of the fact that his senior brother could not move, and did such a shameless thing under the guise of helping his senior brother. Maybe his senior brother would be in hell after he woke up. But even so, he did not want anyone else to help him.

  The senior brother eliminated the albizia incense and counteracted the coldness of the Cold Spirit Grass.

  Thinking of the disgusted look his

  senior brother would give him in the future, Chu Liluo not only felt pain in his body, but also in his heart. Chu Liluo gasped for air, with cold sweat on his face, and was Bai Luo felt ice there, feeling cold and painful.

  The spiritual energy of the two people merged and exchanged from the connection point.

  Bai Luo felt a warm current pouring in from his lower abdomen, like magma passing through the ice. It melted into a trickling stream.

  Bai Luo moved his fingers and sat up. The clothes covering the two of them slid down to their waists with Bai Luo's movements. Only

  a thin layer of spiritual energy remained in the barrier in Bai Luo's body. He had grown a lot. If he hadn't suppressed his cultivation in the secret realm, he could have advanced easily.

  Bai Luo looked at Chu Liluo next to him, put his clothes back on him, and cast a dust-purifying spell. , and then looked at Chu Liluo's face and frowned.

  How could it be the Tianxuan Body? Chu Liluo obviously has the fire spirit root.

  The Tianxuan Body can absorb all kinds of spiritual energy, and what's even more strange is that all kinds of mutually reinforcing spiritual energy are in it. People with Tianxuan Physique can fuse and transform the purest spiritual energy in their bodies, which is suitable for practitioners with various spiritual roots. It can also greatly reduce the barriers to advancement without any adverse consequences. In other words,

  this kind of physique is the most The best furnace.

  Elder Chu and Chu Liluo's parents must have known it very well, so they found strange fire for Chu Liluo to absorb and disguised it as a single-line fire root.

  Bai Luo made mysterious gestures with his hands, strengthening the hidden spirit formation on Chu Liluo.

  If others found out, thinking of what would happen in that situation, the air conditioning around Bai Luo became even more serious.

  Chu Liluo opened his eyes and saw Bai Luo's cold face. His expression paused, and he turned his back to Bai Luo and whispered: "You cannot use the spiritual energy within one month after eating the cold spirit grass. Otherwise, you will appear before you." The situation. After this recovery, the coldness has not been completely eliminated. From now on, it will happen once a month."

  Chu Liluo's unfulfilled intention is obvious. Even if Bai Luo doesn't want to, Chu Liluo will still be needed for him every month in the future. Dispel the coldness in the spiritual energy.

  "The time for the secret realm to be closed is coming soon. We must seize the time to go to the Alchemy Palace ruins."

  The atmosphere between the two has changed significantly. Although Bai Luo looks similar to before, there seems to be something invisible between the two. of diaphragm.

  At that time, Chu Liluo was in a panic and launched several teleportation arrays. It took the two of them a long time to figure out the direction and arrived at the Alchemy Palace.