Rebirth and Imitation 【1】

Rebirth and Imitation (1)

  Returning to this world again, Bai Luo had already prepared for it. What surprised him was that when he came back from the first two worlds, he followed the timeline. Time passed normally and he woke up after being comatose. world. But now, he has returned to the previous time and space.

  But if you think about it carefully, it makes sense. In the first two worlds, at least he had a physical presence. In this world now, he and Lin Yeluo spent their entire lives, and they passed away in old age. There was no body that could bring him back again.

  However, I also know that reversing time and space is going against nature, and I don't know what kind of price it will cost. Bai Luo was not naive enough to think that rebirth was due to unexpected luck.

  The first time he experienced these worlds, he felt vaguely inexplicable. Those things were not like what he would do at all, whether it was saving Ye Zhuo without hesitation or drinking wine that he knew was problematic for Jimo Lin. Marrying a man is ridiculous. The elf said, "Exchange love for things," and exchanged those feelings for these things.

  Although he didn't know why he returned to the world he had experienced again, Bai Luo raised his eyebrows. It seemed that he was no longer controlled by those so-called favorability points, and would no longer involuntarily pay the price for those favorability points.

  Jimo Ge and Zheng Ze felt very familiar to him. There was no similarity in appearance and very different personalities. But Bai Luo believed in his intuition. His partners in these past lives gave him a sense of familiarity in his soul. , everyone is very close to him and obsessed with him, this is very similar.

  Bai Luo sat in the school library, resting his face on his hands in boredom, thinking about the current situation. He had a younger brother, Bai Yuchen, who had been lost since childhood. Moreover, it was said that he was lost because of him and because Bai Yuchen hated him.

  Bai Yuchen has a sweetheart who grew up in an orphanage, Lin Yehan. Later, because Lin Yeluo came out as gay, the Lin family took Lin Yehan back and trained him as his heir.

  Lin Yehan pursued him. After they got together, because Bai Yuchen got married and Bai Yuchen's wife Jiang Nan was pregnant, Lin Yehan went to the bar to drink to relieve his sorrow and said that he regarded Bai Luo as Bai Yuchen's substitute.

  Then he broke up with Lin Yehan, but that lunatic Lin Yehan actually found someone to imprison him. With the support of their parents and Lin Yehan, Bai Yuchen took over his position as president.

  The corner of Bai Luo's mouth curled up. His experience was just that of a cannon fodder male supporting character in a story about a loser's counterattack against a wealthy family. Bai Yuchen, who grew up in a rough life and was born as an orphan, turned out to be the son of a wealthy family, and they depended on each other for life together. The bamboo horse who grew up together in an orphanage ended up being the heir to a wealthy family. Gee, the protagonist?

  The company he worked hard to save and develop was just for the medal he would later give to Bai Yuchen, making him even more dazzling.

  Therefore, this time, after Bai Luo received the news from Bai's father and Bai's mother that the company was on the verge of bankruptcy, he did not drop out of school and return to China like he did in the previous life. Instead, he gave the news about Bai Yuchen to Bai's father and Bai's mother. Bai Mu, after all, he checked Bai Yuchen's information in his previous life.

  What ability can a student like him who has not yet graduated have to save a company? Bai Yuchen was recognized early, which just happened to give Bai Yuchen a chance to show off his abilities. Bai Yuchen also has a share in the Bai Group. Anyway, the position of president will belong to Bai Yuchen sooner or later, so let him take over in advance.