The Beginning and the End of Love 【7】

: The Beginning and Ending of Fate (7)

  Bai Luo is participating in a martial arts competition. He cannot hurt the opponent's life, otherwise his side will lose. After all, they are communicating, not fighting each other among the major sects. Bai Luo naturally won against other sects.

  The person participating in the Xuan Yue Sect was Qiao Yanran. Bai Luo injured Qiao Yanran. Qiao Yanran covered her pink heart and fell to the ground. Her face was pale and a bit weak, but her beautiful face had a bit of stubbornness, which made people sad. I can't help but feel sorry for you.

  Bai Luo's heart moved, and he paused before drawing his sword. Qiao Yanran seized the opportunity and used the magic weapon to severely injure him. Qiao Yanran won.

  Chu Liluo saw Bai Luo vomiting blood and clenched his hands. Looking at Qiao Yanran on the stage, she helped Bai Luo up, and the two of them walked off the competition stage hand in hand. It's obvious that the woman's cultivation is not as good as that of the senior brother, why would the senior brother deliberately lose to her? It was obvious that that sword could defeat Qiao Yanran, why did he stop midway?

  Chu Liluo returned to Yanyang Mountain, took his grandfather's top healing elixir, and hurried to Bai Luo's cave.

  Bai Luo had already healed his injury, but Chu Liluo was worried and insisted on letting Bai Luo take the elixir.

  "No need. I've just taken the medicine." Seeing that Chu Liluo didn't believe it, Bai Luo asked him to check it out. He found that there was sufficient spiritual power in his body, his injuries were recovering stably, and he would recover soon.

  "Brother, what kind of medicine did you use to have such a good effect?"

  "The elixir Qiao Yanran gave me. The spiritual energy contained in the elixir is very rich. As soon as I drank it, the rioting and disordered spiritual energy calmed down. Yes, it is very effective."

  "Is it better than my elixir?"

  "It's different." The energy contained in Qiao Yanran's spiritual water is very pure, unlike elixirs. Even top-grade elixirs may be mixed with some impurities.

  Wu Bi and Dan Bi have ended, and several other competitions have also ended one after another. Shangqing Sect is the sect that has won the most, and has obtained the largest proportion of places.

  What makes Chu Liluo happy is that the people from the Xuan Yue Sect are finally leaving.

  Chu Liluo and Bai Luo were talking about the Immortal Secret Realm when suddenly the cave's restrictions fluctuated. Xuan Qing was here? Chu Liluo's soul power was detected outside, and it turned out to be Qiao Yanran!

  "Bai Luo, I'm here to say goodbye to you. How is your injury?" "

  It's okay."

  "Great, then I'm relieved. We'll see you next time in the Immortal Secret Realm. Then we'll compete again. . "

  "Okay. "

  " By the way, I got a sword manual by chance. The pearl is covered in dust when I put it here. If I give it to you, I can find a good owner for it. "

  Bai Luo didn't want to accept it. But he was attracted by the profound swordsmanship above. Can't put it down.

  Qiao Yanran smiled happily when she saw Bai Luo's expression, "As long as you like it, I'm afraid it won't suit you."

  Chu Liluo looked at the scene in front of her with a cold face, feeling extremely dazzling.

  After Qiao Yanran left. Bai Luo looked at the sword technique in trance.