Keeping the Contract 【10】

Keeping the Contract (10)

  Chu Yichen felt that his brother was nothing like usual. He was usually gentle, tolerant and doting towards him. Now his brother's aura enveloped him in all directions, so powerful and domineering that he had nowhere to escape. However, Chu Yichen clung to Bai Luo like a koala, and he didn't want to escape.

  Chu Yichen felt something strange about his body. Usually his brother would help him take a bath occasionally, but not like today. His body felt like it was on fire, which made him confused.

  Bai Luo took out the tube and some other supplies from the bathroom cabinet, returned to Chu Yichen, kissed his lips, "My dear, are you afraid?"

  Chu Yichen shook his head, raised his buttocks, and was My brother was washing there, feeling very shy.

  "It's going to be a little uncomfortable, dear baby, please bear with it."

  Chu Yichen nodded obediently and followed Bai Luo's movements obediently, his face red as if he was about to bleed.

  After lubricating it, Bai Luo carefully inserted the catheter, watched Chu Yichen's expression, and slowly poured in the detergent.

  After a lot of tossing, Chu Yichen was limp and powerless, and Bai Luo was also sweating nervously. After the two of them were cleaned, Bai Luo carried Chu Yichen to the bedroom and put him on the bed.

  Chu Yichen was nervous and looking forward to it. What happened tonight was completely beyond his knowledge.

  Bai Luo pressed on Chu Yichen and said condescendingly: "Good boy, I want you."

  Chu Yichen stumbled and asked: "How, how do you want it? Give me all the good baby to my brother."

  Bai Luo felt a pain in his lower abdomen. It was so tight that it hurt, "Don't tempt me, I'm afraid I won't be able to restrain myself and hurt you."

  Chu Yichen spread his legs, feeling Bai Luo's fingers moving there, and said in a soft voice, "Brother, this is so strange. "

  It will hurt a little. Bear with it, dear."

  Chu Yichen nodded.

  ...

  "Good baby, raise your butt a little more and spread it open yourself."

  A low and hoarse voice whispered in his ear. Chu Yichen was so coaxed that he could only think about what he wanted to do if he couldn't let his brother down. He is willing to do it.

  "Baby, you're great! Are you comfortable?"

  "Yeah!" Chu Yichen called out briefly, his voice broken by the impact, and saline flowed from his eyes, "It feels good."

  ...

  Chu Yichen felt that something was inside his body. Everything on the outside is stained with the smell of my brother, and my body and mind are filled, feeling extremely satisfied.

  Chu Yichen slept deeply this night, and his dream was filled with many scenes.

  In every life, he couldn't love her, and his lover's ending was miserable and miserable. His heart was filled with regret and unwillingness.

  In the first life, he was just an ordinary passerby, Zheng Ze, who loved and obsessed with Bai Luo in the corner, but had no intersection with him and no possibility of being together.

  In the second life, he was the villain Jimo Ge who Bai Luo helped the protagonist Jimo Lin defeat, and his affectionate tone was just a bargaining chip to be used. It is the existence that hinders Bai Luo from being with the person he likes, and Bai Luo hates and resents her.