The Obsession of a Substitute 【8】

Substitute Infatuation (8)

  Bai Luo has seen all kinds of scenery. If he likes the temperature and environment, he will stay longer. If he doesn't like it, he will leave and go to the next stop. Sometimes he would stay in the wilderness for a few days just for a shot. However, no matter where he was, Lin Yeluo would accompany him, taking care of his food, clothing, housing, and taking care of the trivial matters of life.

  At the beginning, Bai Luo and he didn't have a deep relationship with each other. They were on equal footing with each other. Bai Luo walked according to his own will, and Lin Yeluo followed him silently. I don't know when, Lin Yeluo invaded Bai Luo's life, seeping in bit by bit without Bai Luo noticing.

  To Bai Luo, Lin Yeluo was like air, unconscious but always around him. It would be painful to leave him.

  Bai Luo always felt that Lin Yello was taciturn. In the few times they met, Lin Yello always had a serious face and was very steady. Later I discovered that Lin Yello was like a big boy, active and laughing, running up and down around him, very energetic.

  After Bai Luo got up, he sat up and was buttoning his shirt. A warm chest was pressed against his back, and his waist was also hugged. "A Luo, you didn't call me."

  Lin Yeluo's voice was thick. The hoarseness of waking up and the unconscious false complaints between lovers.

  Bai Luo sounded a little soft-hearted. The first time, he did those things almost under Lin Yeluo's active guidance. Bai Luo didn't feel very comfortable, and it still hurt a little from being pinched. When he wanted to quit, Lin Yeluo's expression was more anxious than him, as if he was about to cry, breathing heavily, trying to relax, with begging and expectation in his eyes.

  Bai Luo paused for a while, but he didn't want Lin Yeluo to feel sad. Lin Yeluo would definitely think too much about it, so he continued to do it, gradually getting more interested.

  When he woke up the next day, Bai Luo discovered that Lin Yelo had a fever. Bai Luo went to the local doctor in a panic and described Lin Yelo's symptoms to the doctor.

  There was understanding in the doctor's eyes, "Didn't you wear a condom? Did you clean it afterward? Is there any tear?"

  Bai Luo was embarrassed by the question, and his jade-like face gradually turned red. He was almost in Lin Yeluo's room last night. After being led to do a complete set of tests, Bai Luo was not clear about many things. He slowly recalled the plot at that time and then answered the doctor's questions one by one.

  Taking the medicine prescribed by the doctor, Bai Luo almost ran away as fast as he could.

  After returning to the place where he lived, Bai Luo opened the door and saw that Lin Yeluo had woken up. He had not even put on his clothes, and the traces on his body were exposed. He was holding on to the wall, his face was full of fear and despair. When he saw him, tears fell from his eyes. It flowed out, and his whole body was trembling. He hugged him without letting go, "I thought you regretted it. You didn't want me anymore. I thought you were going to leave me." Bai Luo was hugged suddenly, and he was still a little at a loss.

  Hearing Lin Yello's hoarse voice, which was trembling, his heart softened, and he put his hand on Lin Yello's bare back and hugged her back, "You have a fever, I'm going to buy medicine." Listen to the doctor. Bai Luo ordered

  porridge for Lin Yeluo. After drinking the porridge and taking the medicine, Bai Luo unconsciously buttoned the seams of his trousers with his hands.

  Lin Yeluo's heart tightened when he saw it. It was Bai Luo's little habit. I'm afraid Bai Luo didn't realize it himself. When he felt embarrassed and thought, he would unconsciously press his index finger on the seam of his trousers. Bai Luo wanted to do something to him. What can I say? He shouldn't be so anxious. If Bai Luo doesn't like it and doesn't let him continue to follow, then what? Lin Yeluo scolded himself in his heart. He had been guarding him for so many years, so why did he become so obsessed with it and made Bai Luo tired of it.