Maya: Ava department la inum decide panalayam..

Maaran: oh..

Maya: Ama.. seri nee poi refresh agitu va.. athu kula samaichu mudichara.. enakum pasikuthu..

Maaran nodded before kissing her temple and leaving the kitchen. Maya smiled at his retreating figure, happy about his changes.

----

Maaran sat on the couch tapping his fingers on his thigh, growing impatient with each second passing. He kept looking at the closed door making Jenny who was settled adjacent to him chuckle.

Maaran glared at her: Enna tha bro panra un friend rendu mani neram ah ready agara ?

Jenny: Ava ivalo time eduthukara aala illa Apdi eduthukara na.. kandipa bayangarama ready avanu ninaikara..

Maaran: enatha ready agaralo.. iva vara kula.. anga farewell ah mudinjurum pola ?

Jenny laughed and at the same time they heard a throat clearing sound. Maaran gasped as he stood up looking at Maya who stood at the doorstep of the room. She was dressed in a mustard color with a navy blue color border silk saree which was her mother's that Maaran had gifted her. She had let her pallu flow and her hair was also parted at the side and left open with curls at the end. She had paired it with a simple dollar chain, small earring and matching bangles. She had lined her eyes with kajal and liner and had simple makeup. In whole she looked so aesthetic in the 30 years old saree.

Jenny: Alaga iruka di.. She hugged Maya and whispered.. etho romance panala nu feel pana.. anga paru bro va.. vita ipava kadichu saptruvaru pola.. enjoy..

Maya hit on her shoulders with a tint of blush before Jenny left into the room giving them some needed privacy. Maya stood in front of him and waved her palm in front of his face to get his attention but failed. He kept staring at her without a blink making her cheeks heat up. She was used to him admiring her but today there was something else in eyes. Her cheeks turned red as he kept staring before she had to pinch to bring him out of his daze.

Maaran: ouch.. Yen di ?

Maya: enna panra va pola...

Maaran: polam polam..

He held her right arm and dragged closer to him and placed her palm on the small of his back. He stared into her eyes and blew the single hair that fell on her cheeks. Maya shut her eyes and gulped at his unexpected action. She was surprised to believe everything was happening for real and his voice made her believe.

Maaran: alaga iruka di...

Maya opened her eyes only to get lost into his just like he was. After a few seconds of peaceful silence Maaran parted away a little, still in her hold.

Maaran: Seri polam ah ?

Maya: Poganum ah ?

Maaran: athuku thena ivalo neram ready ana ?

Maya: anan tha... but enaku ipadiya irukanum pola iru..

Maaran: irukalam irukalam.. Ana athuku munadi poitu vantharalam va..

Maya fake cried making him chuckle at her childishness.

Maaran: un college farewell di poga Vendama.. sona kelu va..

Maya sighed before she nodded and they bid bye to Jenny and left the house.

---

The rooftop restaurant in which the farewell was happening was buzzing with the youngsters crowd when Maya and Maaran entered the space. The class has agreed to plus one guest with themselves and when this came up as a topic, Jenny had rejected and successfully made Maaran to accompany her. As soon as they walked into the floor Maya's friend Shifa had come to welcome them. The couple settled themselves in a round table along with a few others.