"Lets just get everything inside start unloading. Decorations go in the ball room, everything else goes in the auction room. Chairs need to be set up in the auction room. I need 8 rows of 12 chairs on each side. The table needs to be set up on the stage in the center. As for the ballroom, i need 4 round tables set up for food, and punch in the back, the djay will set up tomorrow when he arrives" i instruct.

"For decorations i need lights hung, the disco ball up, the icicles hanging, from the ceiling as well. Posters hung, and the backdrop set up, with the snowflakes hanging. This had better be turned into a winter wonderland, now chop chop" i send everyone off.

"I love me a woman whose a power top" kyle replies

"hey thats my- " conrad starts but stops. I laugh at conrad, and grab a box. I start out by helping the auction room, i set up the first row of chairs, so they know how i want them. I start getting the table set up, taylor joins me to help.

"Jere and con are helping with decorations, con didnt trust these measely high school boys to execute your plans as he put it. He sent me to help you" taylor shakes her head i laugh.

"sounds like my connie alright, and im sure jereberes right behind him" i say. After an hour were basically done in here, all the chairs are set up, the table looks good. We go next door, and i open the doors. The tables are in the back, with the alternating blue and white table cloths, centered with the flowers on them. The icicles hang at just the right angles, so when the disco balls on it reflects and emits a soft glow of light.

The backdrop for pictures looks beautiful, with snowflakes dangling from above. The 4 strands of light are hung from corner to corner.

"What do you think?" taylor asks me

"its beautiful its everything i wanted and more".

the signs are hung, and perfectly centered on the walls. I see jere walk up with trevor kyle and brad.

"you guys did amazing, holy hell im so proud and also amazed at how" i beam.

"Your boyfriend insisted on hanging up all the ceiling decorations, while we noobs as he said, did the other jobs. Hes really the one you should thank" kyle rolls his eyes.

"Hes not wrong, and con told us every time something was off centered" jere chuckles. I shouldve guessed this was all conrads doing. That man hung up 100 icicles, 4 light strands, and a disco ball all because he didnt trust the others to do it the way i wanted. If thats not love i dont know what is.

"Hi do you um like it" conrad says nervous but happy coming into the room.

"You made my dreams come true like always, thank you youre too sweet" i tell him and he smiles at me his real one.

Its saturday now saturday at 4pm to be exact, 3 hours til the auction and dinner starts. 4 til the dance does, i still cant believe how good the rooms turned out, and i know todays going to be magical. Everything prom should have been, i quickly let any memory of that dreadful night pass. Mom taylor and i are waiting for jeremiah and conrad to get back with pizza for dinner.

"Hey were back, and look who we ran into" jere says coming in shayla and steven come in behind him.

I hug them both so very tightly"you guys are the best older brother and sister ever" i say.

"We love you, and we want to support you" shayla beams

"what she said" steven says and i laugh.

After we eat pizza us teens dispurse to get ready. Taylor and i put on our dresses first. Mine is a blue satin gown, with a slit on one side, a sparkly tight corset, that shows off my boobs and my curves. Taylors is red of course, skin tight, and short with sparkles it goes to her mid thigh.