Commissioner: Just stop! The princess is behind all this?

Cole: Which is why we need you behind us.

Nya: Along with everyone on your force.

Commissioner: I'm not ready to lose my city just yet. (He dials the phone.) Person on the other end of this phone, get me the mayor. (Someone speaks indecisive over the phone.) Yes, I'll hold.

(The Sons of Garmadon take Lloyd and Coral to the destroyed palace. Harumi has changed her look from green to black.)

Harumi: The spider's in the house. Sleep sleep. The spider bit the mouse.

Coral: Well this is a new low. Hey, thanks for trying to save me, Lloyd.

Lloyd: It's no problem Coral. (To Harumi.) So this is your true face, without the mask. No wonder you covered it.

Harumi: Bite your tongue, Green Ninja. The fight is all but over.

Lloyd: Where are you taking us?

Harumi: Trapped in the Palace of Secrets all my life, it gave me time to make a few...alterations, you could say. Yes, I destroyed the palace, but I was careful not to damage the Temple of Resurrection. (She shows them the temple which was hidden inside the palace.) 

Ultra Violet: The ninja have survived, Quiet One. They are in the city.

(Lloyd looks around and sees cages and S.O.G. working around the palace.) 

Coral: What was that you said about the fight being over?

Harumi: Let them come. If anyone tries to stop me, I always have my insurance policy. (She points to Misako and Amethyst getting thrown into a cage.)

Lloyd and Coral: Mom!

Amethyst: Coral! 

Misako: Lloyd? (Her cage is lifted up.) She's crazy. She wants to bring back your father.

Harumi: I've been so looking forward to this...family reunion.

(Coral tries to get out, but the S.O.G. hold her down.) 

Lloyd: Let them go. This is between us.

Harumi: No, Lloyd. There was never anything between us. (Lloyd looks down heartbroken.) It hurts, doesn't it? There's nothing more powerful than a blow to the heart. 

Coral: (Threatening.) Dont touch him! 

Harumi: (Ignoring her.) We found them after they tracked down young Wu. Helpful of them. Prepare the ceremony. We begin at nightfall. (She turns and leaves.) 

Lloyd: I won't let you get away with this.

Ultra Violet: (Laughs.) Or what? You'll cry? (Pretends to whimper.)

(At nightfall, the ninja hide throughout the city.)

Kai: (Stares at some civilians being shoved by bikers.) We were right. The streets are teeming with SoG. They don't want anyone getting close to the palace.

Zane: We are in place. Operation Undercover initiate.

Kai: Copy that.

(The Sons of Garmadon have Lloyd and Coral trapped in another cage. Harumi walks up to them with a bowl.)

Lloyd: What are you doing?

Harumi: The three Oni Masks alone won't bring back your father. For the ritual to succeed, I also need a hair from the son (she plucks his hair) and from the wife. (Mr. E lowers Misako and Amethyst's cage, making Lloyd and Coral's go up.)