Their love language [Reaction]

Everyone expresses their feelings differently, and this is how they do it~

Mason

He usually brings you cupcakes, especially chocolate chip ones because you adore them. He loves to hug you from the back, especially when you are cooking because he says he likes the scent of your perfume and he could smell it all day. You love to watch movies with him, but he's staring at you most of the time. It was creepy at the start but you somehow got used to it. He likes his goodnight kisses and cannot sleep well without them. You have yet to find out if this was an excuse for him to kiss you every night, but you like it that way. 

Phil

He always writes small poems for you, saying you are always his main inspiration. He writes them in cursive on a small cardstock and hides them among the petals of the flowers in a bouquet to gift them to you. You always fish the card out and read every word, appreciating that he takes his time to write them for you. After that you kiss him on the lips, making his cheeks flush pink immediately. He also likes to water plants with you, and your garden is always full of blossoming flowers. 

Jude

His love language exists in cooking for you. Every morning, he deliberately wakes up first to make breakfast for both of you and you always enjoyed his cuisine. He likes it when you attend his matches as it motivates him to see you in his shirt. He always celebrates a goal, dedicating it to you. He also likes to talk about having little kids with you someday, although he doesn't want to rush you into anything yet, because, after all, it's your body. You always hug him for a long time before he leaves for important games because he says it helps boost his self esteem and helps hm perform well. 

A/N: Hope you liked it. Please vote if you did <3