Christmas With You- Mason Mount

It's Christmas eve. Tomorrow is going to be my first ever Christmas with Mason since we've moved in together last month. I feel a bit nervous, but when I realise he'll only be there to make things easier, I feel better. 

Summer and her parents are staying over tonight. But right now, they are outside enjoying the classic London Christmas ambiance. Carols are blasting in full volume in shops, people are making quite a fuss walking down the busy Christmas streets and doing some last minute shopping. And although it's long after dinner, the kids are playing merrily with the snow, some making snow angels and having snow ball fights. 

Mason and I are also going to tour the streets in a bit, but we are taking advantage of Summer's absence to wrap her gifts. We bought her plenty of presents to pamper her. I can already imagine her little toothless grin while unwrapping her presents. 

We still have about five presents to wrap for Summer. I am standing behind the counter taking all my time to get everything perfect. "She's going to tear those apart when she sees them, you know", Mason says while running a comforting hand on my back. He is presumably assuming I am obsessing on getting perfect, but I am not. I just like everything that way. 

I finish wrapping another one and put it aside on the counter. Summer's gifts are piling up. I grab more wrapping paper and set another set of toys on it to wrap. Mason finishes another gift too; three more to go. He stands behind me and hugs me from behind while resting his chin on my right shoulder. 

"Summer's lucky", he says while his left hand plays around the hem of my shirt. I look at the window to take a quick glance at the street. It's full of snow and kids are still playing around. 

"Mase, please stop that and help me so we can finish this", I say reluctantly. Summer's presents are our priority. 

"C'mon, let me do the rest", he says while removing his hand from around my waist. He stands beside me and guides me behind him. He reaches for my hand and pulls them around his torso. I lean my temples against his back. His cardigan smells so much like him. I close my eyes. 

"I'm done", he says after a short while. 

"Done so soon?", I say while leaning toward my right to see if he had really wrapped the gifts in such a short while. 

"Well...", he says while turning around, "I'm not a perfectionist like you, love"

He is leaning his back against the counter and he's smiling cutely at me. "What? Is there something on my face", I ask while absurdly rubbing my palms over my cheeks and my forehead. 

"No, there's nothing", he says while he lifts me and lays me on the counter, "You're just beautiful" 

I playfully roll my eyes. "I can't help it", I say sarcastically. The counter is laden with gift boxes. He is now standing in front of me. He pulls me in closer for a peck, which ended in a small make out session. His right hand finds the bottom hem of my shirt again and this time he starts unbuttoning my shirt. "Not right now, Mase", I say but my voice is muffled against his lips. He nods his head to say no. My shirt is fully open now, and his hand reaches my back to unhook my bra.

A car pulls into the driveway. He groans, annoyed. Summer's back with her parents. He pulls away and-

THE GIFTS!

"Mase, the gifts", I shout in a whispering voice. 

He quickly reaches for them and throws them in the cabinets which were already half full of kitchenware.  He opens another cabinet and abruptly dumps the gifts in them. Meanwhile, I am buttoning my shirt. When I'm done, I shove the last gift box in the microwave. Just then, the door opens and Summer and her parents walk in. (A/N:I don't know the name of her dad, so please bear with me when I repeat "summer and her parents" all the time)