Birthday In Dubai - Mason Mount

A/N: I can't believe he's turning 24 already. Happy Birthday, Mase. And to celebrate that, here's a part which I think you'll like. 

______

January 9

The view around us was mesmerising. I have been gazing it ever since we came here. Mason was definitely worried about me when he asked, "Are you okay, love?"

I nodded at him while taking his hand in mine. "I can't help looking outside"

We were eating in a restaurant made of glass. It was like we were sitting in the air, floating in it and flowing along to the gentle winds, getting lost in them while in Dubai. 

Mason was about to order more food. "You're on a diet", I said looking at him sternly. He already gave me the puppy eyes earlier so I let him have some "unhealthy" food.

He gave me puppy eyes again. "No. That won't work again", I said while crossing my arms over my chest and leaning further back in my chair. I took another glance around me while doing so. 

"C'mon, I know I'll regret it if I don't taste more of this", he pleaded. "Fine", I gave up, "Only a little though"

____

We then went on a desert safari. The desert was very uneven and we were both not feeling too good while driving over dunes of sand. We had lots of fun, rode on camels and did a quad instead of the continuing the safari. For dinner, we were even served some traditional dishes. 

Tired, we went back to our hotel room. The first thing we did was lazily lay on the couch, cuddling. It was half past eleven and we had not planned anything tonight. 

Slowly, it was midnight. Mason was still wrapped around me. I could tell he was tired the way he was looking at me. 

"Happy Birthday", I said and realisation hit him hard. His eyes widened and he looked at his phone. Messages spammed it from the boys, but he opened Declan's message first and had a chat with him. When he was done, he pecked me on the lips and picked me up in bridal style from the couch and laid me on the bed. 

Even though we were tired, we still "did it" for a while before drifting off to sleep. 

January 10

When I woke up, Mason was still sleeping beside me. "Morning, birthday boy", I said while running my hand through his hair. 

He opened his eyes and slowly moved closer to me. He buried his face in my chest. "Morning", he replied. 

"Did you sleep well, Mase?" 

He nodded. "You?" 

I hummed. 

"We need to go somewhere. My present for you", I said. 

"I thought we were going to see the city today", he said while looking at me. 

"That's tonight. Cityscapes are better at night", I said smiling. 

We both got ready and left the hotel room. I booked us a yacht. 

We arrived there at one in the afternoon. Mason took my hand in his and gasped. "Are we going on a yacht, baby?"

"Yeah, I booked it just for us. Do you like it?", I asked nervously. 

"The whole yacht?", he asked surprised. I nodded.

"I love it", he replied. 

We entered the yacht from a jetty. The interiors were huge and well-designed. There was a bar, a couple of bedrooms, and of course, the deck to be amazed at the views. 

Chilly, Declan and Reece were in the yacht when we entered, waiting to give him a surprise. 

"I can't believe it", he muttered under his breath. He proceeded to hug them one by one while receiving birthday wishes from everyone of them. The yacht slowly moved away from the shore, deeper into the water, while we were gasping and taking pictures of the views we got of the city. Mason pulled me closer to him and took a bunch of selfies. I was standing in front of him. He hugged me from the back while giving me a peck on the the back of my neck and whispered, "I love it. It's the best present, love" I blushed at his words. 

______

At night, we toured the city and did some final birthday celebrations like cutting his cake, giving some final presents, tons of wishes and champagne. We went back to our hotel room for the last time. We would be on our way to the airport early tomorrow morning to fly back to Cobham since Mason had a match to play on the 12th. 

_______

A/N: I know this one was pretty short. I didn't have too many ideas. I don't like how it came out though...

I hope you liked it, if you did, please drop a comment and vote for the chapter. I'd appreciate it.