Them Getting Jealous [Reaction]

Their reaction to you posting a photo of your cousin, and them getting jealous afterwards~

Mason

We were on the sofa, while I was laying on top of him with a blasting headache. "What is this?" he muttered and squinted his eyes at the screen of his phone. "What happened?" I asked, out of curiosity. 

"Who's this?" he flipped his phone so I could see. Mason was scrolling on my Instagram and he found a picture of Jamie which I posted a couple of days ago. "That's my cousin, Jamie," I replied, "Jealous, huh?" I smirked. 

His expressions were now softer. He hid a concerned look while turning the phone again so that it faced him. I simply pecked him on the lips and they twitched into a small smile. 

Phil

He came back home from training a few minutes ago. He was seated at the kitchen island while I was making him something to eat. I placed a plate in front of him and his eyes widened at the screen of his phone. He did not waste a second to ask me who that was. "That's Jamie, my cousin," I replied while pecking him on his forehead, "And no, I am not cheating on you Phil," I chuckled. 

He hugged me and buried his head in my stomach. "You have no idea how much you mean to me," he said. My heart warmed and butterflies filled my stomach. "Hurry up and finish your food before it gets too cold, Phil." 

After his first bite, he complimented my cuisine, "Mmm, my girlfriend's food is the best, I swear." And of course, I blushed at that. 

Jude

It was midnight and I was about to go to sleep before I heard Jude's car in the driveway. I hurried to the front door to take a closer look and it was indeed my boyfriend, showing up at my apartment this late at night. At first, I was concerned about what must have been so important he did not tell me by text but when I opened the door, motioning for him to come inside, the first thing he said was, "Are you cheating on me, babe?" in the most disappointed tone I ever heard. 

I was sure that he was joking because there was no such thing I remembered doing which resembled cheating because I certainly would not actually cheat on Jude. My smile dropped. 

He showed me a picture I posted of my cousin, Jamie, which I posted on Instagram a couple of days ago. "That's not- Oh my god, Jude, you scared me for a second. That's my cousin, Jamie," I replied and he sighed. 

"I was so worried," he sighed and pulled me into a hug. I put my arms around him and said, "Do you want to go back to your apartment right now? It's quite late, you know," I asked him. I could feel him smiling. 

"Hold on, I have a few spare clothes in the boot of my car," he kissed the bottom of my jaw and went to bring his clothes. 

A/N: Please vote if you liked it, it is a huge motivation booster <3