You're On Your Period [Reaction]

Their reaction to you being on your period~

Mason

He came back from training and was haphazardly starting to get ready for your date. But he saw you on the bed, clutching your stomach. You were curled up on the bed, earning a look of sympathy from him. "Oh, baby... Again?" he asked and you nodded. 

"I'm sorry if we have to cancel the date... The pain is worse than last time..." you sighed. He hugged you from behind, his breath fanning your neck. He kissed you on your back, and his thumb gently rubbed your lower stomach. The pain was slowly decreasing. You closed your eyes and mumbled a feeble thank you... 

Phil

Today was Phil's day off. You did not have anything special planned so you were hoping to have a lazy day on the sofa just cuddling and watching movies. At least that's what you thought when you woke up on that morning and the cramps kicked in harder than ever. Sighing, you got out of bed and went to the bathroom. 

During the afternoon, blood was visible but you could still not do anything. You tried to conceal it but Phil was too quick to notice. "Anything wrong, love? he asked while grabbing an apple from the kitchen island. He opened his phone and his eyes widened. He showed you the screen: he was on the period tracker app and found out it was today. 

He immediately grabbed the car keys and went to buy you your favourite chocolates and period stuff. 

Jude 

He entered your apartment in singsong. He looked to be in a jolly mood, but it dampened his spirits to see the blood stain on your clothes. You were making food in the kitchen and he gently approached behind you and whispered it in your ears. He took the spatula from your grip and stirred the rice you were cooking. 

You thanked him and went to shower. After cleaning up, you came back to see the food ready and it was served on the table. He had a soft smile on his face and motioned for you to come and eat with him. 

Fortunately for you, when you eat a lot you rarely have cramps, and it was Jude who noticed it since day one. 

***

A/N: Please vote if you liked it <3 Ily