Sorry- Mason Mount and Phil Foden ft. Jack Grealish

A/N: This is the last part of the Sorry series. Enjoy. 

Also, this one is going to be slightly short, just because I'm trying to finish this. 

A week later

I was now at Phil's. I was dating him officially and I had totally moved on from Mason. We haven't talked or texted since I was at Jack's house. I agreed to stay over at Phil's for the weekend. 

I had my dinner alone since Phil was out with Jack and Kevin. He said he would be back before midnight. I was bored already at his place alone and wanted to feel entertained. I flipped on the TV and looked for a show to watch on Netflix. I took some snacks and laid on the sofa covered in fluffy, cosy blankets to keep myself warm. Thirty minutes into the show, Phil pulled his car into the driveway. 

I heard a knock on the front door. Phil wouldn't knock at is own house. I opened the door to see Mason standing behind it with a bouquet of white roses in his hand with a card in it spelling 'sorry'. Chaos. "Mason, what are you doing here?", I ask, startled. This man's got guts. I felt rage, hate, loathing, everything. All the negative emotions took over. "I've come to apologise", he says with a slight hesitation on his face. I was now screaming at him, "You're unbelievable, Mason. First, you lie about going out with the boys, you fall in love with someone else. For two weeks and probably even slept with her. And to put a cherry on the cake, you even dump me, over text, Mason" Tears were rolling down my cheeks and my voice grew softer. "I was walking on the streets in Manchester with my make-up ruined and shabby clothes. People thought I was insane", I said while leaning my back against the right side of the door frame. Mason just stood there, looking at me without saying a word. "And now you suddenly show up with a bouquet saying sorry and think that I will easily forgive you. Through all that I went through"

He scratched his forehead, and lowered the bouquet. "What happened with her?", I ask, calmed down. "Who? Amelia?", he says, "Oh, we broke up. Like two days ago" He was just being jerkier every second. "I'm sorry, Mason. I cannot forgive you. I'm dating Phil now. And he treats me way better than you did", I say. As I was saying that, Phil puled into the driveway. Mason said, "I brought your clothes with me", he says while pointing at the car and walked towards it. But it was clear to me that it was just an excuse for hiding the bouquet from Phil. Phil came running to me from his car, "Are you crying?", he says while cupping my face with his hands and rubbing his thumbs softly to wipe the tears away. 

"Hey mate", Mason said while handing me a heavy suitcase full of clothes, "Hey", Phil replies unenthusiastically while doing a fist bump with him. Thinking of Mason brought tears back, "Good luck Mason, for finding another love for yourself. I hope she doesn't end up like I did", I say with a small smile before he gets into his car and drives away. I get inside, while Phil placed his hands on my lower back, leading me inside. He slept next to me on the couch where I was previously.

 I pecked his lips, "I love you, Phil", I say softly while he returned the kiss.