You Studied All Day [Reaction]

What they do when they see you have studied all day~

Mason

He left for a long day of training and filming at the stadium. You had exams coming soon and you started your revision that morning. He kissed you on the lips before he left. And there you were, frantically writing notes and memorising everything you could. 

It didn't even occur to you that you didn't eat or drink throughout the whole day. It was late in the afternoon when Mason came back and he knew that you didn't move from your seat at all since morning. 

He massaged your shoulders first and you felt so relaxed. He helped you stand up from your desk and forced you to sit on the sofa. After a quick peck on the lips, he was already in the kitchen making you something to eat. You leaned against the sofa and closed your eyes, realising how much you needed this break. 

Phil

As soon as he left for a match against Manchester United, you did not waste time to start your 15-hour study plan for the day. You sat on the bed itself and opened your textbooks in front of you.  You made online notes on your laptop while making a summary of your book. It was so tiring. You wished you could take a break but the thoughts of not doing well on your finals hit you like a pang in the stomach. So off you went again... 

You heard the door softly open and Phil came rushing to the bedroom to see you. "Hey," he said relieved to see you. "You haven't been answering my texts, I thought something happened. I came as quick as I could." 

It was then that you realised it slipped your mind to watch the match. You felt so bad as a girlfriend, not being able to give him the support he needed. You broke down in tears in front of him but he was quick to hug you and tell you that it was okay. He kissed your lips and cuddled with you for a while before whispering, "We won four-nil." 

Jude

He left that morning on a set to film a video with a football-related channel. He gave you a bear hug before leaving when you were preparing his lunchbox even if he insisted for you not to do so. 

You started studying at around eight in the morning and the only break you took was at noon to go to the bathroom. You went back to studying without even realising you were hungry and the time was passing by quicker than ever...

You sighed and leaned back in your chair, your index finger gently massaging your temples. Without even realising it, you fell asleep on your desk chair and a few minutes later you felt Jude's arms lifting you to put you to sleep on the bed itself. "Jude, I have to study. I have finals soon," you faintly whisper.

"It's okay, you've been at it all day," he made you sit on the bed and brought you a plate of food. You smiled at him, knowing it was all you needed, despite you declining it.

***
A/N: Please vote if you liked it. Thank you for reading :)