What It's Like Dating Phil Foden ( 20 Things )

1. He loves spooning you at night. 

2. You always beg him to grow his hair but he loves his "keep it simple" look. 

3. You like cuddling with him. 

4. He loves making breakfast with you in the morning. 

5. Meditating isn't his favourite thing, but he does it just to spend time with you. 

6. You sometimes think you're not good enough but he's there for you 😊

7. He loves movie nights with you. 

8. He is sometimes overprotective, but you assure him to trust you, because that's what you do too. 

9. He always talks about little Fodens with you, but doesn't want to rush you because it's your body. 

10. He hugs you from the back most of the time. 

11. He spoils you way too much; always buying you something or the other. 

12. He talks about his dreams a lot in the morning, sometimes you're in them. 

13. He loves taking care of you when you're on your period. 

14. He always plans your dates. 

15. He supports you with whatever you want to do with your life (A/N:I don't know what you guys want to be so...)

16. Most of the time, he texts first, whenever he has free time while he's away because he misses you a lot. 

17. Your parents adore him, and he loves it. He jokingly teases you sometimes, but you remind him that his parents love you as well. 

18. He is always gentle with whatever he does. 

19. He stares at you a lot, it's creepy sometimes but he likes giving you attention. 

20. He turns your insecurities into things you're proudest about. 

A/N: I hope you liked it and found it sute