Abusive (Part 2)-Mason Mount And Declan Rice

Tears started streaming down my face and I was sobbing uncontrollably. My grip around the bottle loosened up a bit and he snatched it back and left the room. I stayed there this scene playing over and over in my head, I was lost...

I unknowingly fell asleep on the bed and woke up again in the evening. I quickly made the bed and changed into a Man. City shirt and a pair of trainers. Declan swearing at me yesterday, ignoring me completely, him being an alcohol addict and him slapping me was not at all something I would usually experience being his girlfriend. 

I just wanted to be freed from whatever happened and hoped it was all a bad dream and I was going to wake up from it one day, and that day would not be anywhere near today. Everything was hopeless, then one person suddenly struck my mind. Mason. 

Flashback

I was at Mason's for the night, Declan told me to stay there as he was going to be out with some West Ham boys overnight to some random clubs around London. He knew that going to clubs was not at all my thing to do. 

I offered to cook dinner for Mason and me and he allowed me to use his kitchen. I was simply going to make pasta as it was quick and easy. As I was chopping some vegetables, I felt someone's arms wrap around me. It was Mason's. 

"Mase, I am dating Dec. Don't try your luck with me"

As I said that I felt his grip tighten around my waist. I could feel the warmth of his chest against my back, and I started having goosebumps. "Mase, I'm telling you again. This is wrong. I know it is just a hug. But Dec won't like it. Especially after he just let me spend the night here", I said. 

"Don't worry, it's a friendly hug"

But it sure didn't seem like it. It seemed more from someone who badly wants someone to be his/hers. I could sense that he wanted me to date him, but I was already with Declan. And he was an amazing boyfriend. 

"I know you're nyctophobic. Declan told me about it. You can come sleep next to me tonight if you like", he said, with a tone of hope in his voice. 

"Yeah, I really am extremely nyctophobic. It'd be great to have someone to sleep next to", I replied casually.

End of flashback

I didn't know why but I felt like Mason was the right one to call right now. But it might be too soon. Maybe Declan will come back to being himself. 

He was playing in the Europa league the day after tomorrow, and he would play away to Brighton next weekend. So Declan wouldn't be home till Sunday at least. 

That was the perfect time for me to deal with all of that myself and get to know how I could respond to his actions instead of breaking down in tears right on the spot. 

I felt very hungry all of a sudden so I opened the fridge and had a couple of donuts I bought on my way home a couple of days ago from work. The chocolate one was the best in flavor. 

I was a fashion designer.  Two days ago, I had taken a week off so I'd get time to actually have a rest. 

As I started scrolling on my phone a bit through TikTok, Mason called. Without thinking for a second, I answered it.

"Hi, Mase"

'Hi, Maya. Uh...I was calling just to...to...let you know that you can come to spend the next couple of days with me, at my place. I am driving in your neighbourhood right now and maybe I could pick you up?"

I stuttered. Without giving it a second thought, I said, "Mase, you have no idea what's happening. I'd be more than happy."

"Great, I am already a bunch of streets away"