(Dahmo) Dark

(a/n: this is a rewritten version of a oneshot from ur_alienwriter. It has the same title and story, just in different words).

One flick and darkness instantly settles in.

They yelped, all at once, and whatever they're currently doing, they momentarily pause for some whining. Tzuyu swears this is the first time she has heard Mina whine the loudest. It's quite surprising, but understandable.

Well, who wouldn't shriek out of fury if they're bothered by an interruption anyway? Mina's on a tense spot, nearly at the peak of her game with full sureness that this time, this time she'll have her victory. It was just one more attack, she awfully swears, when the blackout happened. It makes her grumble and stomp her feet as she looks for her phone. Stupid blackout.

Momo can sympathize well with Mina right now. She just newly placed her snack in the microwave, and it didn't even get to spin for atleast a second when everything goes crumbling down. It's been hours since she craved for food and her stomach has been aching since then. So really, this is such an astounding timing. She can hardly restrain herself from rolling her eyes.

She sits by the island table, tapping her fingers as she scrambles around her mind. She should be looking for a flashlight too like what Mina and Tzuyu are doing, but because she lacks of food in her stomach, she doesn't have the energy to do such thing. Mina's voice is in the background, searching for her phone, still hasn't moved on from her fury over her game. It's such an amusing thing, Nayeon and Jeongyeon would definitely think so too, if they're here.

Tzuyu is also on a hunt for her phone, grunting everytime she stabs her feet over something. Momo can't believe this interesting coincidence. The three of them doesn't have their their phones in their possessions right just when a blackout happened. Great. This only determines they truly need Jihyo to be around all the time.

Her stomach rumbles, head starting to ache. She's only getting hungrier and hungrier as time passes by. The room is beginning to feel hotter too, and Momo dislikes heat. It brings her mood down, even lower than it already is. Mina's grumpiness is slowly affecting Momo now, too, and the things that falls on the flood, with audible thuds because of Tzuyu only builds up more of Momo's annoyance. If Jihyo's here, she'd immediately have this mess under her control.

Too damn dark.

Momo furrows her eyebrows at that. This black out is such a nuisance, really. There's nothing else to call it as, Momo swears. She wonders when will Mina and Tzuyu ever find their phones, or better, when will the electricity ever come back.

Dahyun rarely loses her phone, Momo remembers. She's mindful of her things and she always know where she last put them. And it'd be really great if Dahyun could lend them some light. But then, Momo also remembers it wasn't too long since Dahyun finished taking a bath. She's probably still doing her skin care routine and changing her clothes. Momo can only sigh at the thought, growing bored—and hungrier—over this petty situation they're in.

She leans on the surface of the table, slouching, and hiding half of her face on her arms, cussing the electricity. She wants food. But no one, still, has found their phones for heaven's sake.

It's too damn dark.

Dark.

Fuck.

Momo instantly bolts up from her seat, sinking deep in her realization. Dahyun hates the dark, especially if it's too much. Fuck. "Shit, Dahyun." She rushes out of the kitchen, accidentally planting her face flat on the wall before she could step out. Wincing, she takes a hold of her head. "Who the fuck put this stupid wall in here?!"