(Mimo) skip pt.2

Note: jeongmo are cousins

"I just.." Jeongyeon bites her inner cheek, light, and hesitant. "I just don't like her okay? She annoys me. Her guts and all-"

"Really Jeong? You made a fuss about it because of that?" But Momo is honestly relieved it's just because of that. "Come on, Jeong. Don't be too childish. What if I end up marrying her one day, what'll happen to you then? You can't forever resent her, and no, you can't stay away from me. I won't let you."

Jeongyeon sighs. "I know. I'm sorry."

And just after that, they hear a loud clearing of throat, obviously forced. It didn't take them a second to turn their heads, and both of their faces were red.

Jeongyeon was out of instant annoyance while Momo was put of sudden embarrassment.

"Jihyo told me someone's yelling around this corner." Mina says. "Kinda did expect it was you." She refers to Jeongyeon, and then moves her attention to Momo. "But I didn't expect your conversation."

"Oh please, didn't you have enough of annoying me for the day Myoui?" Jeongyeon's eyebrows are close in gap.

"The day's still long, babe." Mina hears Momo scoff, and see her eyes roll, and it makes Mina chuckle as she walks towards Momo. Her hands immediately taking over Momo's arm. "Sorry. My tongue slipped, Moguri."

"I hate it when you show off." All of Jeongyeon's annoyance is rushing up at Mina's another smug look. "Let go of Momo, she still got classes."

"What are you talking about? It's already lunch."

"Lunch?" Momo repeats, and her lips turns into a grin, immediately out of Mina's hold, and out of the place they're in.

Mina blinks in utter disbelief, and Jeongyeon sighs like it's the hundredth time Momo suddenly disappears for food.

When Jeongyeon's eyes accidentally met Mina's, she snickered at her, "Doubt you'd last long. I can offer Momo the the whole cafeteria, and she'd leave you."

"Too bad. I can offer Momo the whole buffet to stay with me."

"Oh shut up already."

Mina shakes her head, turning to leave. But she pauses for a second, and looks back at Jeongyeon, "By the way, you're helping Jihyo file out the papers in the photocopying room. Teacher's orders, not mine."

"I really damn hate you!" Jeongyeon yells when Mina was already at a far distance.

And Mina just raised a peace sign in return without turning behind.

Jeongyeon really doesn't understand how Mina and Momo ended up together.

~

"Marry me in the future huh?" Mina sits beside Momo who's carelessly eating a mountain of food in her tray, recalling what she overheard earlier. Nayeon and Sana chokes at what Mina said, never really heard of such commitment.

Momo continues eating, not minding that she's ignoring her girlfriend infront or friends. Mina didn't care much, as in got annoyed or ticked off, instead she was entertained again.

Mina swears Momo has always been entertaining since day one.

And so, she has decided to put this entertainment a bit higher. "I know you're sulking, so let me make it up to you."

Momo pauses her action, subtly glaring at Mina which Mina finds cute instead of intimidating, still not speaking. Her mouth's too full to do so.

Mina looks at Nayeon and Sana, winking after excusing Momo and herself. Momo got whiney because Mina made her leave her unfinished food.

But then there's Nayeon and Sana who knows nothing other than dirty-dirty stuff.

Sana even got the guts to yell out something that caused Momo's faces too hot, "Don't go too rough on Momo, pres!"

And then Nayeon rides along with Sana's teasing immediately, "Just enjoy it well you two!"