(Michaeng) annoying

Note: this oneshot is unfinished

Most students have crushes.

Mina doesn't.

Jihyo said it's weird. Mina thought otherwise. It didn't really bothered her that much. But it bothers Dahyun a little for some reason.

Dahyun told her there's nothing to be embarrassed about admitting that she does have one, because it's normal.

Mina is stubborn however.

"Come on, unnie. It's normal to have a crush on someone." Dahyun insisted, refusing to believe that Mina is telling the truth.

"Uh huh." Mina stared at Dahyun with an eyebrow, raised. "So it's abnormal to not have one?"

"Yes- wait..no, I mean, yes? No?" Dahyun doesn't really know. Even Mina have no idea about it, and Jihyo too. But it's nothing deep, so they just shrugged it off.

Except Dahyun.

Mina doesn't know why they're debating over this right now when they agreed they'll be studying, only. But studying is boring so what did Mina expect?

"Minari~ your admirer is here again." Jihyo nudged her arm, and there's this smug look on her face that always makes Mina frown at her. "Chaeyoung-ah, Annyeong!"

Of course it's Chaeyoung. Jihyo only wears that teasing look when Son Chaeyoung is around. And of course Jihyo and Dahyun loves Chaeyoung being with them because they love teasing Mina.

That's how those two show their affection to Mina. What a very creative way. Really.

Jihyo and Dahyun are annoying when they're being like this, and Chaeyoung is just as annoying as them.

Chaeyoung have a crush on Mina, and of course she did lots of things for Mina to know. Chaeyoung's intention was to let only Mina know about her feelings, but she kinda over did it.

And now everyone knows she likes Mina. It wouldn't be a surprise if the whole world knows about it too.

"Annyeong, Minari." Chaeyoung grinned. Mina didn't return the smile like all of the other days Chaeyoung looked at her so lovingly.

Chaeyoung still likes Mina, nevertheless.

"You're not Jihyo or Dahyun. Don't call me that."

The smile didn't disappear on Chaeyoung's face even after Mina's not so kind response, and Mina is quite irritated at how it's like that. Mina really finds Chaeyoung annoying.

Banana milk. Chaeyoung offered Mina a banana milk as a peace offering for what happened yesterday.

Chaeyoung got in trouble with Mina at the storage room.

She got pinned on the wall yesterday. Mina's hands were holding hers on the wall, and Chaeyoung couldn't help but gulp away the lump in her throat, and unintentionally lick her dry lips, looking straight into Mina's eyes.

Mina wasn't looking so angelic that time

Chaeyoung knows Mina is annoyed with her. Mina spattered it right in her face yesterday.

But she still likes Mina no matter what.

"What's this for?" Mina asked.

"Nothing, silly."

Do eyes sparkle so beautifully? Cause Chaeyoung's eyes seem to do so, Mina noticed.

Mina didn't take the drink and left without a word. But Jihyo did, thankfully. And Dahyun gave Chaeyoung a pat on her shoulder before following the two.

Chaeyoung's heart did feel a little heavy after that, but it doesn't matter that much. It always happen anyway.

From time to time and day to day, Chaeyoung wonders if she should just give up because it just seem like Mina really doesn't care.

Her heart doesn't agree with that thought, however. So she continues.

(A thought: I think, during those times I was bored, I only wrote stories where Mina was always the cold one. Anyway, move along humans)