(Misana) Just something I wanna let you know

Note: This oneshot is unfinished

"Mina-unnie!" Chaeyoung's voice squeaks, jumping on Mina's back. The students who are exiting the school gate at the same time as them stared at Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Hi chaengie~" Mina greeted, her eyes glancing over Sana. Mina finds it weird seeing Sana still smiling so calmly like that even after though Chaeyoung's clingy onto her.

"Unnie, let's stop by that ttoekbokki stall over there." Chaeyoung pointed ahead the street, and then she turned to Sana, "You don't mind if we do that, right, Sana-unnie?"

Sana shakes her head lightly, "I don't. I'm hungry so...yeah, stopping by there would be great."

Something doesn't feel right, Mina can sense it. But she can't pinpoint what it is because everyone's acting normal.

"Alright, let's go!" Chaeyoung yelled enthusiastically.

Maybe it's just Mina's thoughts thinking something's off.

~

Mina squeezed Sana's thigh once, but didn't get any reaction. Usually, Sana would ditch her phone right away and give all her attention to Mina. All of it.

However, right now, Sana maintained her composure and didn't bother giving Mina a glance. She didn't spare Mina even just a tiny glance.

"You're not like this unless you're jealous." Mina points out, pouting as she inserts herself in between Sana and the phone. They've been in this situation before. The jealous thingy. And this.

Mina locks her fingers on Sana's nape, now fully sitting on Sana's crossed lap. The bed creaked when Mina adjusted her position. Sana's eyebrow quirked at it.

"Mitang, your blocking my phone." Sana complained.

"Not calling me darling ey?" Raising an eyebrow, Mina kept her eyes on Sana's avoidant ones. "So you really were jealous earlier."

"I was trying not to." Sana justified, cutely looking away with a tiny huff. "But You're even friendlier to Chaeyoung than last week."

"I see."

Sana's phone is long gone from her hands. She's holding onto Mina's waist, leaning in just slightly onto Mina's neck, near below her earlobe, "You made such wrong decision sitting on my lap, darling."

"Why so?" One eye closed, the other barely open, Mina lets out a breathy giggle from Sana's lips touching her skin.