(Minayeon) paint it on me

On the record, Nayeon can only come home when the night has gone thick and the breeze has turned cold, and never really when the sun just hid itself beneath the horizon where the wind is still freshly warm on one's skin, so imagine Mina's surprise when she stood face to face with Nayeon outside their kitchen before the clock has turned four.

"Nayeon, did jump out of your office, again?" It's not literally what it means. Nayeon would die if she did. Her office is located high in the building. What Mina meant is if Nayeon has sneaked out yet again.

"What? It's the only way I can see your face while the sun is still bright." There's a cheeky smile on Nayeon that Mina tends to struggle holding a serious look on. "And I sensed that the sky will be in pretty colors today. Would it be wrong if I spend it with my lovely wife?" She smoothly takes Mina's hand to have her on a quiet dance.

Mina can't help but giggle at Nayeon's silly antics, following along her sways and swirls. She's holding her gently, and Mina really likes the way Nayeon's hand is always so soft and how it makes her feel so secured, that Nayeon wouldn't ever mistaken having hers slip out.

They stand on the porch of their house with the sun on its way beneath the surface. Mina cocks her head towards Nayeon, eyebrow slightly raised, "We are never sure of how the sky would bid its goodbye to us. I swear if your grandpa makes another surprise visit, ranting about all your sneaking out-"

"Oh come on~ Why do you guys always make me look like a child?" Nayeon sulks.

Mina stays silent, only responding with an unamused look.

Nayeon gives up, because alright, she does act so much like a child every now and then. But still, it doesn't mean they should be so frank about it.

Mina walks back in and Nayeon follows, "But what if I'm right about the sky? Would you let me paint a crimson constellation?"

A halt is made and Mina's face burns red. She faces Nayeon with a little aggression, eyebrows meeting, "You sneaked out because of that didn't you?!"

Nayeon avoids Mina's glare, muttering, "As if you don't think it's a pretty painting."

And it's true. As much as Mina wants to hide that, she can't. She sighs instead, "Only if you're right." Nayeon's face gleams up and Mina can roll her eyes at that. But she won't. "And this shouldn't happen again."

"Of course, baby~" Nayeon cooes.

On the record, Mina has a tendency to break her own conditions, turning blind eye to the statement she just sternly uttered. And it's amusing how Mina never really admits such thing, standing with so much pride over the fact that Nayeon's information is purely incorrect. But, oh, Nayeon never fails to see how Mina's strings gets pulled by her and how Mina just lets her do so.

Nayeon's never forceful or overly dominant, or just particularly too much. Nayeon's never controlling. She's only trying a bit of this and that to observe how flowery words can make Mina swoon all over her. If Mina really disapproves with what she wants, then on the first note she hears it, she backs down. Mina is her queen. Nothing can defy her.

Mina's voice is sweet, It's like honey. But Mina's better.

The sun has been long gone from the sky, and there weren't really any colors as the it glided down. It was a normal setting, but Mina didn't quite notice it, mind too clouded with how good Nayeon's lips work on her and how the air is cold on her bare chest.

She can't even make up a coherent sentence to get what she wants for fuck's sake. It's insufferable, almost too much for her own good. And she supposed it's already been an hour since Nayeon kept leaving the most important part out of the game, just letting her thigh brush against her clothed clit from time to time, only pressing gently-too gently that it messes with Mina's mind.

Nayeon's enjoying herself too much nipping onto Mina's skin, sucking just enough till it's in the shade of red. She lets go with a pop and moves onto the next part, having no intention of leaving a single space unoccupied. It wouldn't be a crimson constellation if not.

One thing Mina despises about that is the time it takes Nayeon before she'd actually touch her. Mina can't just freely slide her hand inside her underwear and move her fingers in circular motion and do what Nayeon's been postponing to do for too long, because Nayeon has this stupid rule that when she's taking the lead, she decides when to work on Mina's good spot. And besides, Nayeon has both of her hands pinned above her. It's not like she can really do anything now. That's nothing short of frustrating, really, and it's making her choke on a sob. She really needs Nayeon to-

She grunts, thrusting against Nayeon's thigh once. Her back arched and the back of her head is pressed deeper on the mattress. Nayeon moves back towards Mina's jaw, breath hot on Mina as she whispers, "You should really behave yourself now, Minari."

"Can't." Mina whimpers as she trembles underneath Nayeon, eyes tightly shut and lips parted. It makes Nayeon's stomach twist seeing Mina's face flushed, beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. She's so lovely, Nayeon swears it's hard not to fall. The next words that leaves Mina's mouth barely made it into a complete sentence, just already too needy, "Y-you should just...please, Nay-"

A smirk curls on the corner of Nayeon's lips as she places one last mark. She sits up, letting her hand run on the surface of Mina's body. Her sight is nothing but a masterpiece. She has placed her pretty crimson constellation right onto the places she wants it to be, and Mina's breathing heavily, nipples all perked up. It's such a view, and she truly means it as she leans down on Mina's forehead, leaving soft peck, "You look so beautiful.

And just as she says that, her palm presses against Mina's clothed clit, and Mina can't help but groan in pleasure, thrusting more. She can't get enough of Nayeon, and that's on the record.