(Mina) Could this be it, then?

Mina's POV

I sit where the sunlight illuminates itself on my face, just sinking into my feelings, into my thoughts, like as if it has always been a simple thing to do, like as if letting truth get a bite of my flesh has always been easy.

I have decided not to fight it anymore, try running away, and leave as if I actually could. It has always been impossible. I was just too young and stubborn to believe it, to accept it.

I can still do the same thing right now. Yk, let stubborness and foolishness get the best of me and do it all over again. But I'm not that person anymore. I've come to a realization that a cycle like it is nothing short of exhausting.

So I sit here, where the sun can gently touch my face, where I sink into my own being.

I don't wanna admit it, but I think it's fading. Yk, the tenderness my heart has once held for her, the words that built itself into those rosie skies, always so pleasing to gaze upon (the attraction that has kept my eyes on her).

It's never her loss, because not once has she had any idea about what I felt for her or what I have longed to tell her each day and night, for all of the time this world has run down to.

It's my loss. But no, not because I've never made it known to her, gave it a try and made things possible. I liked seeing her life as peaceful as when my feelings first begun to grow for her.

It just feel like it's my loss for some reason.

Perhaps it's because I liked what I felt for I have not felt it before. Perhaps it's because I enjoyed it despite the intensity of pain it has brought me along the way. Perhaps it's because, for an amount of time, it made me see colors in this life of dullness.

Perhaps it's because it made me feel colors. And who knew that could be possible, right?

I just did when I met her.

So I sit here, where everything started, because I know I'm leaving anytime, soon.